The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno's True Duty

RadriarTheGodKing

Hello fellow Tenno,

I am here to tell you all about a necessary task you must complete after you complete the Shadow Debt. Salad V must have bothered you just as much as me with his constant blurting of "SWEET PROFIT!" and various other things. Now, to make sure he does not try to use Lotus, our dearest space mother again, WE MUST ASSASSINATE HIM! EVERYONE GRAB YOUR VULKAR WRAITHS AND GUN HIM DOWN WITH THEM! DO IT FOR THE LOTUS!!!

Post pictures of you annihilating Alad with the Vulkar Wraith below! :3 Like this and share the news of the necessary duty to keep us out of harms way by the clumsy Alad. Who knows what trouble he could get us in next!? Bring him to an end!

Show him not to use us Tenno by showing him the barrel of your shiny new Vulkar Wraiths!

You know you want to!

~Radriar

Just shooting him with the gun is too merciful. I will still use it on him though.

His disgusting and cocky taunting pose also makes me want to grind his face against a cheese-grating treadmill. I would love to subject him to slow-slicing while dousing his body in salt, lemon juice, and the purest alcohol i could find. Each one of his fingers as well as toes will be held and stretched via fish hooks. His eyelids would be removed so he has no choice but to watch. I'd twist his teeth into crooked positions, scrape away the enamel, and force him to chew hard candy. I'd sew tubes to his nostrils that lead to large canisters of sulfur, so the pungent smell of it is all he'll know. That would be the beginning of his suffering...

Edited by EmptyDevil

Eh... I'll stick to hugging my Operator, thank you very much.

She loves hugs. <3 :)

Alad is sort of okay in my book though, I don't see him as much of a threat anymore... But if he ever comes near my Operator... I will gut him like a space snail, and serve him to Baro. ;)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just shooting him with the gun is too merciful. I will still use it on him though.

His disgusting and cocky taunting pose also makes me want to grind his face against a cheese-grating treadmill. I would love to subject him to slow-slicing while dousing his body in salt, lemon juice, and the purest alcohol i could find. Each one of his fingers as well as toes will be held and stretched via fish hooks. His eyelids would be removed so he has no choice but to watch. I'd twist his teeth into crooked positions, scrape away the enamel, and force him to chew hard candy. I'd sew tubes to his nostrils that lead to large canisters of sulfur, so the pungent smell of it is all he'll know. That would be the beginning of his suffering...

you forgot putting maggots inside his stomach to eat him alive.

Valkyr? Is that you?

I would capture Alad V and shackle him to the market plate in the Liset(in a proper way) and Have him work as my accountant.

It will be like:

Me: Hmmm nice new weapon, think I'm gonna buy it?

Salad: What are you insane? You're out of money!!! You Spend it all on space hookers and space booze. Plus I can get you that fro at least half a price from Darvo, he owes me one.

Me: Fine just make it happen, and I mean today.

That would be my Hollywood.

Edited by Zemosu

Valkyr? Is that you?

I think it is...

Tho I probably hate alad more than valkyr. When he was mutalist, he threw the collar around my neck and forced me to watch with my very eyes as I blew my best friend into pieces with my tonkor. Never heard from him ever again

Edited by MrEvilMexican