The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Alad V Help In The Second Dream On Consoles?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

My first thought when I saw Alad V in the Second Dream quest was ''He's cured! Our operation was a success'' (referring to Tubemen of Regor). So I assumed that's why Alad V came to help us in that quest. 

So I'm wondering... since Alad V lost in one of the consoles (I forgot which one), does Nef Anyo appear in the quest instead of Alad?

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

14 answers to this question

Yeah, they kept everything exactly the same as on PC. Laaaazy.

Him helping us in the Second Dream had nothing to do with the Tubemen of Regor.... I think.

He still appears on the console version of the Second Dream, but with no mention of the earlier event.

Theoretically he shouldn't be cured though. On PS4 he just cured himself anyway somehow. Guess he didn't really need our help.

PC dictates the lore.

Nah it was the same with Gravidus really. Like, Alad V lost, so theoretically he shouldn't have been able to continue his Zanuka Project (stopping that was the whole point) but then he just finished it anyway. It's pretty lazy when they have an Even that pretends to put control in our hands and then they just fix the outcome with no lasting changes.

How many times have you asked this question Rox?

The logic behind it was "enough people supported him that he got all the data he needed regardless", and only the worst kind of sadist CLEM would wish for another player to be forced to endure a filthy televangelist's sales pitch, over playing "hot or cold" with Uncle Not-So-Mouldy Salad.

Nah it was the same with Gravidus really. Like, Alad V lost, so theoretically he shouldn't have been able to continue his Zanuka Project (stopping that was the whole point) but then he just finished it anyway. It's pretty lazy when they have an Even that pretends to put control in our hands and then they just fix the outcome with no lasting changes.

Fair point.

"PC dictates the lore as long as the result is the same as DE intended it to be" :D

... Gradivus was about an argument between the Corpus and Grineer that spiraled into violence. He only mentioned the Zanuka, but the invasions had nothing to do with it. :S

It was because a ton of Tenno cryo pods were found, and we were either rescuing them or sacrificing them (for reducing the power of the Grineer empire)

It was a battle to decide what happens to pods of Tenno.

Edited by WingedCrusade

... Gradivus was about an argument between the Corpus and Grineer that spiraled into violence. He only mentioned the Zanuka, but the invasions had nothing to do with it. :S

It was because a ton of Tenno cryo pods were found, and we were either rescuing them or sacrificing them (for reducing the power of the Grineer empire)

It was a battle to decide what happens to pods of Tenno.

Yeah... rescuing them from Alad V, because he needed them to complete his Zanuka project. That was the entire origin of the argument between the Corpus and Grineer. Since we rescued them, he shouldn't have been able to go through with it.

Yeah... rescuing them from Alad V, because he needed them to complete his Zanuka project. That was the entire origin of the argument between the Corpus and Grineer. Since we rescued them, he shouldn't have been able to go through with it.

He captured living Tenno and took them apart.

The others were for purpose of dissection and study.

He captured living Tenno and took them apart.

The others were for purpose of dissection and study.

Here's the transmission that preceded Gravidus Dilemma. Note that the Warframes found on Sedna that he's referring to are the very same ones that sparked the conflict with the Grineer during Gravidus. He clearly says that they're for The Zanuka Project, although this transmission was long before we knew what that was.

09c9edd530d18833359d14abdadaa761.png

Here's the transmission that preceded Gravidus Dilemma. Note that the Warframes found on Sedna that he's referring to are the very same ones that sparked the conflict with the Grineer during Gravidus. He clearly says that they're for The Zanuka Project, although this transmission was long before we knew what that was.

09c9edd530d18833359d14abdadaa761.png

Oh. I stand corrected then. Nevermind!

Also, why does everyone say Gravidus? I'm relatively sure it's Gradivus, but I've been prone to read things sometimes like a Dyslexic person (Case in point, didn't realize until recently that in Elder Scrolls, the blue mushrooms were Entoloma, when I always called them Entomola. Whoops..)

Edited by WingedCrusade

Also, why does everyone say Gravidus? I'm relatively sure it's Gradivus, but I've been prone to read things sometimes like a Dyslexic person (Case in point, didn't realize until recently that in Elder Scrolls, the blue mushrooms were Entoloma, when I always called them Entomola. Whoops..)

bugs me too ^^