The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Primes Getting Removed?

dangerdragon117

Question

Instead of artificially making items rare and unobtainable they should fix the system.

They vault Primes to make "place" for the new ones. Clearly the true issue is the system how you obtain them so instead of pushing out half baked event they might actually take a look at key gameplay components...

Announcement won't be made until the end of Trinity's access, based on patterns so far. The speculation on Rhino going into the vault is based in historical patterns to date, but still speculation as no official announcement has been made. Expect a week's notice before his vaulting when the last day for Trinity hits or the following day, and Saryn to release the same moment Rhino is vaulted. As for when the Prime Vault will open again, I for one refuse to speculate until a pattern has been established. So far, it has only opened once, and recently. Insufficient data to hazard any reasonable guess.

the primes are being vaulted in order of release. Rhino is the next in the sequence.

But nothing has been said yet about it leaving.  I remember Mag and Ember leaving and there was a announcement on the forums and in the news section on the lisit it was in caps.  This time we just have the Trinity Prime Access is leaving.  Nothing about Rhino Prime Leaving the drop tables.

But nothing has been said yet about it leaving. I remember Mag and Ember leaving and there was a announcement on the forums and in the news section on the lisit it was in caps. This time we just have the Trinity Prime Access is leaving. Nothing about Rhino Prime Leaving the drop tables.

I simply explained reasoning behind people's thoughts. I never said anything about it being officially declared yet.