The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get The Mantis

DesuTronic

Question

How can I get parts for the Mantis, particularly the engine part.

I have read across the internet about it and everyone seems to have different experiences with them so I don't know what to do anymore.

The wiki states that: "All parts drop from Reinforced and Rare Storage Containers. Avionics may be found in Reinforced/Rare Orikin Storage Containers, while the Engines is in Reinforced/Rare Grineer Storage containers, and the Fuselage in Reinforced/Rare Corpus Storage containers."

The thing is that a lot of people have said that they have gotten multiple parts from the same container type. Since I am only missing 1 part I don't know which container to look for. And also where and how they spawn.

Help?

7 answers to this question

How can I get parts for the Mantis, particularly the engine part.

while the Engines is in Reinforced/Rare Grineer Storage containers, 

There you go. Search for rare reinforced grineer containers. Let me suggest you doing Nightmare Law of Retribution raids, you can find plenty of them in there.

I'm only missing the damn fuselage :(

Fun fact: I'm exactly missing everything that the OP has but not what the OP needs.

My suggestion, spend hours upon hours searching for it before falling prey to the trap and giving DE 150p for an almost pointless ship.

yjgue.jpg

Hopefully the next ship that got more or less confirmed in the stream will be FARMABLE and actually USEFUL. But i think that's waaay too much to ask for haha.