Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Sniper Should I Get?

OverlordMcGeek

Question

Out of all of them I just can't seem to choose. I here the Lanka for red crits. Rubico for an easier way to get than the vectis prime. Then there is the event Vulkar Wraith that seems lacking as a sniper and not sure on the syndicate mod. Haven't heard much on the Grinlok other than bigger looking Marelok.

13 answers to this question

Rubico can definitely hit very hard, but the long reload kills it for me.

Vulkar Wraith is actually pretty decent. Especially since it can use the augment which gives it 60% bonus damage after all other damage is calculated.

Since the buff Lanka has been my favorite. It left the Vectis series completely in the dust for me. Massive damage and the inherent potential for red crits, as well as a massive 5m punch through. Uncharged shots can quickly deal with enemies up to level 50 and the charged shots will absolutely destroy everything even past level 100.

Only problem with it is that the combo damage multiplier of the Lanka has been bugged since the beginning of its introduction so you won't see any damage increase with a growing combo. (Which is kind of sad considering it has a really long combo reset time)

Edited by Storchenbein

Reason I asked was because of the Sortie that required a sniper to finish.

Seems I am getting partial to the Lanka and Rubico.

This is why I got a vulkar again. Sniper-only sorties are a lot easier when the Loka effect procs after a couple hits. Edited by DaftMeat