Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Weapons Leaked In Codex.

Ryme

Melee is already really weak compared to guns. Even my fully modded scindo prime does piddly damage 40 minutes into T4 survival, unless I bring something to make it stronger (Radiant Finish Excal, Chroma etc etc) And most things that buff melee buff your guns too.

If anything Melee needs a buff across the board.

Use Prisma Skana, best melee ingame.

Can someone please send me a link to where you are getting these stats from? I would love to see the stats of the new items.

Googling doesn't work, that is why i'm asking.

Can't find the rest but here is the Nikana Prime.

This link has some pictures of some stats.

http://imgur.com/a/j4J91#0

Edited by EmptyDevil

I'm kinda hoping they make the Nikana Prime use the Dragon variant as a crafting component.

My variant gives you more mastery fodder. :/ with a weapon stronger than both nikana prime and dragon nikana as a reward

Edited by Deshiel

I agree I would love a nikana prime especially because the only prime swords are the ones that go,on ur back rather than a humans or even something like a machete

I agree I would love a nikana prime especially because the only prime swords are the ones that go,on ur back rather than a humans or even something like a machete

• 1 month later...

We need Nikana Dragon Prime and then Nikana Dragon Prime and then the ultimate

PRIME DRAGON NIKANA PRIME

super awsim Dragon nikana that is DOUBLE PRIMED! 

and then I want to use the model for my Excals exalted blade instead of the boring Skana Prime

i want a mire prime in the saryn-prime pack ...

dragon nikana prime should come with a appropriate frame

and, why nikana prime, i think umbra nikana would fit it better because of umbra excal, and excal is the swordmasterframe in warframe (symbological meaning) =)))

• 2 months later...