Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eq Duality Aug - Quick Feedback

Xekrin

After a few brief tests I've encountered a couple problems.

• Duration is rather limited. It appears at the peak of the transformation and unless there are immediate enemies it doesn't follow well.
  • It keels over upon expiration.  I strongly dislike this method of dismissal.  It "dies" which feels wrong, it should evaporate, or explode into ribbons or various other possibilities that aren't "dying".

• It uses whatever you have equipped, i.e. do not switch forms with scanner equipped, it will run into enemies and attempt to scan them to death (just stands there staring at them).

• It has to reload the gun, with such a limited duration, that is super valuable time wasted.

that's all for now.  Great concept, I am hopeful for a few tweaks to make it much much better.  Its pretty awesome watching both halves running around at the same time.

Edited by Xekrin

The main site clearly show that the mod originally have 16 seconds duration with 50% damage, why they never follow that..?

or improve it with each kill +2 ~ +3 seconds, it would be great.

here the link, say it originally should be :

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/sites/all/themes/warframeWhiteReskin/images/articleImgs/February2016_NewAugments-website.jpg

Edited by Blood_Poppy

The main site clearly show that the mod originally have 16 seconds duration with 50% damage, why they never follow that..?

or improve it with each kill +2 ~ +3 seconds, it would be great.

here the link, say it originally should be :

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/sites/all/themes/warframeWhiteReskin/images/articleImgs/February2016_NewAugments-website.jpg

that is such an improvement.

The duration is affected by Power Duration mods, So you can extend the duration to 14 seconds by going 200% Power Duration and so on but yea, It's still less time than the one in the Devstream, I guess the devs didn't want people having Specters that aimbot for them all the time.

The duration is affected by Power Duration mods, So you can extend the duration to 14 seconds by going 200% Power Duration and so on but yea, It's still less time than the one in the Devstream, I guess the devs didn't want people having Specters that aimbot for them all the time.

One thing is all the time, another thing is never at all.

The problem is that , i at least, almost never have more than 20% extra duration, because range and efficiency are prior to me. Also the night form still feels lackluster: why i should swich to a "tank" version if its tankines its going over time plus need to consume a lot of energy if i want to tank?.