The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me How Much Health Your Snow Globe Has...

(PSN)WILL237

Question

Just as the title says. I been searching for this, but I haven't found an exact answer. Players just post about percents and/or mods. Just tell me your globe health first, then we talk about mods and why lol. My globe is a few points away (50 or so) from 18,000 health, how about yours? I have strenght and armor mods, and still need a little bit more to completely max out. I took the flow mod out to be able to put all the strenght and armor mods on, and I can't even tell that I don't have it on. I find myself finding energy a lot thru out a match, and there's always someone with energy siphon on. My aura is rejuvenation for health, and instead of more shields I only went with vitality (wanted to get all strength and armor mods on). Again, how much health does your globe has, and what mods do you use? I'm in the PS4 as well. Feel free to add me if you wish; PSN is WILL237. Thank you.

15 answers to this question

Thanks guys.

Health per energy? You mean have more energy eficiency?

Yes since recasting a new globe while inside an old one will heal the globe to full health PLUS add 70% of the old globe's health on top.  It also pushes enemies back outside the globe so there's a utility involved.

In other words globe health is only restricted by the energy you spend.

Infinite.  I recast at 90%.  Per cast, depends - and the super try hard build is actually significantly less than the pubstomping build.

Edit:  That seemed convergent when I typed it last night.  Turns out it is - ends up converging on 10x base strength - further casting will just keep it there.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

Infinite.  I recast at 90%.  Per cast, depends - and the super try hard build is actually significantly less than the pubstomping build.

Exactly this. When doing endless, the bubble breaks quickly anyway, so you build for the 4 sec invulnerability (read: efficiency). For soloing Triton, just enough to keep it up while I pick up a battery, then recast.

I'm having some difficulty calculating the base health using the formula listed in the wiki. Which for reference is this

Modified Health = (Base Health + 5 × Frost's Base Armor × Base Armor Bonus) × (1 + Power Strength) + Absorbed Damage.

It then goes on to list numbers

(5000 + 5 × 300 × 1.1) × (1 + 0.3) = 8645

So what I'm not getting is why Steel Fiber is only providing a 10% bonus? Shouldn't it be it be 2.1? 

Thanks guys. I change my build a little bit to focuse on energy efficiency. I was still able to keep my 18,000 health on the globe though :D

Yeah, it took our clan a little while playing with the "new" Frost to understand this new meta build. It's a lot more fun to play as well, since now you have enough efficiency to spam some offensive abilities a bit. Steel Fiber, GONE! Hello Fleeting Expertise!