The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Pay Platinum, To Customize My Kubrows Physical Size.

SnakeWildlife

I would pay anything.

Customization on Kubrows is good ya know? You've got armour, fur patterns, colour sets, hopefully more collars in the future etc.

But one thing we cant customize, is the Height / Weight / Leg length / Ear size etc etc of a Kubrow.

We already know that the Tenno can modify DNA of a kubrow, why cant we use this to modify the kubrows physical size?

Example of how it could work:

1. We modify a few sliders with a preview of what it will look like. And are shown the cost.

2. You pay the cost and your Kubrow gets closed into the glass dome.

3. You have to wait ## amount of time, when the time is up, your Kubrows new size change is complete.

DigitalExtreme's makes a profit, and the playerbase has a smile.

You can pay for custom sizes... In the trading section.

Then you can buy color packs with plat in the market, fur patterns too.

Some of the incredibly ridiculous prices, you will need the attitude "I'll pay anything" too.

Those imprints in trade usually cost platinum and do not garauntee the sizes that you want. Its a gamble.    Im not paying platinum to have a chance at something. That's a terrible business model which i hope Warframe never uses...seriously go check out Lockboxes in any of the PerfectWorld games, its a very ugly sight, you dont want that in Warframe, please just take my word for it -.-

You can pay for custom sizes... In the trading section.

Then you can buy color packs with plat in the market, fur patterns too.

Some of the incredibly ridiculous prices, you will need the attitude "I'll pay anything" too.

Wow even in in that kind of topics there are people who are against everything.Dude thats a good idea for a tiny small unimportant thing.

This would ruin the fun of breeding for me. I love the randomized and not randomized traits.

You're implying that the current "breeding" setup is even fun to begin with.

Boy I sure do like having to do all that waiting for a 50/50 chance that I'm even going to get a Kubrow somewhat resembling what I wanted out of those imprints. Then doing it all over again just to try again only to realize I can only use imprints on a Kubrow a limited number of times so I'd better get something similar to what I want within 2 tries or else I have to start from scratch again.

I would pay anything.

If you would pay plat like title says then I'll tell you EXACTLY how to get the kubrow you want.

Step 1: go to trade chat

step 2: WTB> Kubrow imprints (Also include the type, body type, and perhaps colors you want)

Step 3: wait to buy until someone is selling imprints that are pretty close to what your looking for (Type you want, body type you want, colors you want, last one is optional)

step 4: use both imprints and breed kubrow. The body type is garaunteed and the fur pattern is garaunteed and colors are garaunteed from using both imprints of same kubrow. The only thing that isn't garaunteed is how tall and gender. If height and or gender isn't what you desire go to step 5.

Step 5: use 2 templates and create them from the kubrow you just bred that is not as tall as you want it to be, then after both are complete, consign kubrow, get another egg use both imprints and breed kubrow. Repeat this process until kubrow is what you want, height isn't recorded on imprints, it's all RNG so it might take a few tries. If colors arn't what you want buy color palettes in market...Hope this helped you.

If you would pay plat like title says then I'll tell you EXACTLY how to get the kubrow you want.

Step 1: go to trade chat

step 2: WTB> Kubrow imprints (Also include the type, body type, and perhaps colors you want)

Step 3: wait to buy until someone is selling imprints that are pretty close to what your looking for (Type you want, body type you want, colors you want, last one is optional)

step 4: use both imprints and breed kubrow. The body type is garaunteed and the fur pattern is garaunteed and colors are garaunteed from using both imprints of same kubrow. The only thing that isn't garaunteed is how tall and gender. If height and or gender isn't what you desire go to step 5.

Step 5: use 2 templates and create them from the kubrow you just bred that is not as tall as you want it to be, then after both are complete, consign kubrow, get another egg use both imprints and breed kubrow. Repeat this process until kubrow is what you want, height isn't recorded on imprints, it's all RNG so it might take a few tries. If colors arn't what you want buy color palettes in market...Hope this helped you.

Too much hassle

Too much work

Too confusing

Too many untrustworthy and fraudulent trades going on because checking what's in the trade window isnt readable.

Too expensive, players charge sick amounts for prints.

I asked for a Tall and skinny kubrow and was shortly offered one for 1200p.

The current print trading system does not currently work well enough for the playerbase.

Im a R21 100% 3000hr+ Warframe Maniac, and i slap my Experience-Card down upon this debate, trying to understand the whole print system in Warframe as it stands, is both inaccurate, and disfunctional.

I would rather pay DE directly, for exact specifications on my Kubrow.

Edited by SnakeWildlife

I would rather pay DE directly, for exact specifications on my Kubrow.

Not every player tries to rob you with imprints, and if you know what your looking for, then you can easily tell what your getting when looking at an imprint. I recently bought 2 lotus fur pattern imprints for 60p (for both of them) the colors weren't anything special but lotus pattern itself is rare, I've bred over 20 kubrows from random incubation and haven't got 1 lotus pattern. Anyway also like others have said this would ruin the whole RNG thing that DE loves so much, and also would make imprints obsolete and most of the kubrow breeding system obsolete...I vote NO for this change. If you really would pay anything and are patient, you should have no problem getting exactly what kubrow you want.

You're implying that the current "breeding" setup is even fun to begin with.

Boy I sure do like having to do all that waiting for a 50/50 chance that I'm even going to get a Kubrow somewhat resembling what I wanted out of those imprints. Then doing it all over again just to try again only to realize I can only use imprints on a Kubrow a limited number of times so I'd better get something similar to what I want within 2 tries or else I have to start from scratch again.

While I enjoy the process, I do see your point. I'd still personally rather them rework the wait or breeding process and keep the randomness; too each their own.