Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Someone Gave You One Superpower Of Your Choise, What Would You Choose?

BlackerGames

Well, you don't want to be too overpowered because then the narrative becomes: how does the world combat this insanely overpowered person? Even if you're pulling a Superman you'll still end up with covert government research projects all about dominating, reproducing, and eliminating you and your abilities, which also includes spy agencies going after, infiltrating, and or just manipulating those close to you to in effect: control you.  Unless you're pulling a saint's row and become *@##$ king/queen/overlord of the galaxy turning most of the human race into your fanbase.

Could chose something overpowered but less noticeable by the world but then there's the question of if you're denying what you dream of becoming because you fear the world.

I do want to exceed the boundaries of reality but I don't want to just godmode surpass them.  Guess I'll go with localized multi-dimensional base consciousness:  Ever wish you had more time to watch other shows, play other games, or just wonder what life would of been like if you had taken completely different paths in life?  Well with a localized multi-dimensional base consciousness you can now grasp all the alternate realities where you watched those different shows, played those different games, took those different paths in life, grew to become completely different versions of yourself, all your collective knowledge and experiences combined while living them.  

Of course that assumes the super power includes the ability to smooth out integration of all the knowledge and experiences into your base reality consciousness.

But that's the thing, the ability to control time would let me know about pretty much anything. And to furthermore prevent it. There would be no government agency after me because I would know about it and would go back in time to erase them from history.They would not exist.  

Edited by CaterHowlett16

My power would be each day would bring a new power.

Read minds on Monday.

Wake up Tuesday. I can suddenly control squirrels.

Wensday...ummmm I have four arms and can break the moon apart with one punch? I think I'll stay home today and not punch anything.

Thursday. Time travel. Yes, lottery numbers and ruining some expectations.

Friday...I can talk to fish...surprisingly they are jerks.

Saturday. When clapping I create Earthquakes. Holy S#&$!!! No clapping.

Sunday. X-ray vision. Oh god! Not X-ray vision. Spends all day on Web Md. It's not cancer it's your freaking gall bladder, learn some anatomy.

And Monday is back...hey look I'm Godzilla. Oh F*** I'm Godzilla.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

I choose all of them.

That's cheating. You can't choose all of them? 

The power to be an energy-based sentient virus.

Since our 7 year old self killed off the human that was born by replacing every cell in their body with who we are now(or 3 times over depending on how old you are) we already accept life as a continuation of a pre-programed will. And as a sentient virus I would be able to fully replicate a body for myself at will. Genetic memories would make it so whatever brain is destroyed(yeah F*** you guys with you "Aim for the head" to kill thoughts) I will continue as I have always been no matter what.

Construction of a body to suit my needs would make it possible for me to change appearance at will. Appear human and have "limbs" that are just viral mass mimicking tissue would make it possible for me to construct parts of myself as bio-mechanical technologies for defense. I.E. the Wraith "Hive" virus from Stargate:Atlantis to Warframes Embolist and Synapse.

Being energy-based would make it for me to create flesh the same way that everything is created from remnant of stars. Also would protect me if someone shoves a nuclear warhead in the toilet I was just sitting on. Or a black-hole since eventually I like the virus that I am will adapt to it. Being in there would make me knowledgeable to figure out time manipulation so I can make up for the time lost being in there. Then for the next adaptation of existence I am God...

[insert elongated evil laugh here]

Woah, that is deep! [joining with the elongated evil laugh]

I just want to be able to fly. Not just glide but really move fast, like mach 3. Must be the most fantastic feeling to soar the skies. Then I go splat on an incoming plane or fly into a jet engine. Do you need to have a special outfit to go mach 3? 

That's such a let-down flying at 10mph. I bet its possible to do 200 mph with out losing any articles of clothing. Isn't that how fast motorcycle races are?

but they have special suits fitted for that purpose but flying with that suit with a speed of 320 km/h, its not possible without any kind of breathing device.

This might interest you

Edited by Aeon66

Sunday. X-ray vision. Oh god! Not X-ray vision. Spends all day on Web Md. It's not cancer it's your freaking gall bladder, learn some anatomy!

Best line I have read in a long time.

That's cheating. You can't choose all of them? 

Woah, that is deep! [joining with the elongated evil laugh]

I just want to be able to fly. Not just glide but really move fast, like mach 3. Must be the most fantastic feeling to soar the skies. Then I go splat on an incoming plane or fly into a jet engine. Do you need to have a special outfit to go mach 3? 

Well I would love to have a mate...

but they have special suits fitted for that purpose but flying with that suit with a speed of 320 km/h, its not possible without any kind of breathing device.

This might interest you

That is FANTASTIC! Looks like it would come from the GI Joe movie. Would'nt it be cool if this would be a normal mode of transportation in the future? But honestly, it looks like its suicide and I think I'm changing my mind about flying as my choice for a super power because of all the technical and realistic aspects. Sob. :(

Instead, I want to be an empath. I can heal life-threatening wounds. I can absorb the pain, suffering and misery of a person and make it go away. Yeah!! Its perfect.

Th power of do what I want. 

With this say I want a soda . I can want to snap and the best soda ever will appear and BAMN it appears. 

More or less I think of something I want to happen and damn if @(*()$ happens,

Basicly that probability power but on a much higher scale.

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo