Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Musical (Warframe Radio!)

(XBOX)GrimEchoa

HEY FANS !!! This is an Option I'd like to be added to the game that i'm sure A lot of you would agree with. Now all of us spend countless hours in our Liset or what every Landing craft you use, crafting items, customizing our character or modding them. While doing all of these things what is it that your "hear"? . . . Nothing, your ship is filled with silence till its broken by the nonsensical yammering of ordis which after a week you've silenced. The only place with any kind of acoustics is the back area with your tenno in it. Often while idle in my Landing craft I go back there, press start and click navigation so that i can listen to that beautiful song while roaming the rest of the ship. This game is full of Beautiful music and my Idea is this. The developers turn that useless radio in the front of the ship (the one that plays the useless chatter of graneer and corpus) in to a radio with which we can chose out of the many beautiful sound tracks of the game to play with in our own ships.  

Support this idea, pass it on and let it be known during the next prime time/ dev stream. Thank you for reading
Edited by (XB1)GrimEchoa

i don't agree at all with using community videos or anything. I would hate that. I want to hear stuff involved with the game itself, PLEASE don't break the fourth wall with community memes, if something like this is added i want to hear stuff about the actual game, within its universe. 

eg: captured grineer transmission to troops talking about the new buzlok prototype weapon 

i don't agree at all with using community videos or anything. I would hate that. I want to hear stuff involved with the game itself, PLEASE don't break the fourth wall with community memes, if something like this is added i want to hear stuff about the actual game, within its universe. 

eg: captured grineer transmission to troops talking about the new buzlok prototype weapon

The idea is not the fourth wall, it is to have access to the game's musics, to give our Orbiters a bit more life than silence, footsteps and kubrow backings.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2016 at 10:33 AM, Cyriann said:

The idea is not the fourth wall, it is to have access to the game's musics, to give our Orbiters a bit more life than silence, footsteps and kubrow backings.

Exactly rite. I thought  I was pretty clear when I wrote " chose out of the many beautiful sound tracks of the game " Read a little bit closer. I personally dont like the idea of using our media files on our systems but being able to access them isn't a break of the 4th wall considering there isn't enough lore in the game to suggest there isnt more to the universe of warframe and Most important the tenno are Decedents Of the Human race. whos to say the music that we listen to now wasn't part of there world before the void disaster and preserved by the Cephalon.