Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About This Sayrn P Teaser Video (Lets Discuss)

(XBOX)TheMadCash

So a couple of questions arose when I seen the trailer. Like why DE decides to add a voice now? Why was the Infested shown? Fight poison with poison? Could Sayrn p the first prime Warframe that's not farmable in the void but at Eris?? I mean DE want to remove the prime item anyway to give other planet nodes some life. Could Sayrn p start this with Eris? (Since Eris is a infested planet.) Of course im just assuming because it sounded too good. Just go back & tell me it doesn't sound like she will drop from someone else & not the void. Of course I'm just too hype & guessing but it could turn out to be just for hype & nothing else. Then not only that but Ballas spoke in the trailer. Could it be possible Sayrn p might get a small quest to shine some light on what that was all about?

Of course I could be wrong about all of this.

But what if I'm not?

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

So a couple of questions arose when I seen the trailer. Like why DE decides to add a voice now? Why was the Infested shown? Fight poison with poison? Could Sayrn p the first prime Warframe that's not farmable in the void but at Eris?? I mean DE want to remove the prime item anyway to give other planet nodes some life. Could Sayrn p start this with Eris? (Since Eris is a infested planet.) Of course im just assuming because it sounded too good. Just go back & tell me it doesn't sound like she will drop from someone else & not the void. Of course I'm just too hype & guessing but it could turn out to be just for hype & nothing else. Then not only that but Ballas spoke in the trailer. Could it be possible Sayrn p might get a small quest to shine some light on what that was all about?

Of course I could be wrong about all of this.

But what if I'm not?

They showed EARTH. If you, for whatever reason, think Saryn Prime won't be farmable in the Void, you should think that it'll be on EARTH, not ERIS.

I think it just a teaser for what to come.

Obviuosness aside, it seems like the narrator (forgot his name) wants to take Earth back from the infestation. Or maybe he did using Saryn Prime many years ago.

Someone else on the main thread for the teaser identified the voice as Ballus from TSD. He's the one you hear talking with Margulis when you go through the moon. Based on those lines he hates the Tenno so I don't think he would have used or advocated using Saryn Prime to cleanse the Earth of Infested.

Have they confirmed the weapons being released with her? I looked it up and was kind of meh except for one of them and was mostly bummed since they'r things that are already out and nothing really new.

I'll be curious how well saryn sells after the rework, I'll have no problem waiting these primes out and acquiring them from a slow grind as I'm in no real hurry to own them.

Have they confirmed the weapons being released with her? I looked it up and was kind of meh except for one of them and was mostly bummed since they'r things that are already out and nothing really new.

I'll be curious how well saryn sells after the rework, I'll have no problem waiting these primes out and acquiring them from a slow grind as I'm in no real hurry to own them.

It was confirmed in the last dev stream that the leaked nikana prime and spira(I believe that's the name) prime from the codex are the upcoming weapons.

Edited by Vantooth

It was confirmed in the last dev stream that the leaked nikana prime and spira(I believe that's the name) prime from the codex are the upcoming weapons.

That's too bad. I guess part of the whole revealing (the excitement at least) is getting something brand new but since these were already out in the Chinese version? I believe? It's sort of meh.

Soo. Saryn Prime was built to retake Earth that was lost to the Infestation. Earth was lost to a outbreak in the past, and this must have been long before the Collapse and the Great Plague.

For some reason, mainly because the Lore is so full of holes, I feel this is a bridge to a reinvented Dark Sector.

"I plan to retake Earth."

What I wouldn't give for a TIMELINE.

my comments are:

1. WHY you no use rebecca voice = is a girl frame

2. WHAT is that creepy crawling tentacles on her shoulder?

WHY you no design it to emit so gas like thingy like ash

3. Earth has no infested in jungles

4. Earth is posisoned by Grinner

totally blow the it man xd

my comments are:

If you dont like saryn prime, this is your problem, personnaly i love her, deal with it :)

my comments are:

I doubt this is from the present. More like a voice from the past. As you say, it do not fit with the present earth.

And I do not recognize the voice either. If that was Ballas, it allso places it way back.

Timeline = missing.

my comments are:

I think you kinda missed the point entirely. Of virtually everything shown in the teaser.