Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Consider The Worst Frame In The Game?

Jerakl

Im curious why people are picking Wukong.  I just finished building him yesterday and started playing.  

Defy seems very good for late game stuff.  People are swearing by Iron Jab, even though Im not getting behind it just yet.  Ever been in a late-game survival where everything oneshots, entire team is down, you have 10% of lifesupport left and need to traverse half the map to get to the exit?  Cloudwalker.  One of the things I am questioning is Primal Fury...how strong is it late game?  

There is no such thing as bad frames, there are people who can't use them.

Oberon, Zephyr, Limbo and Wukong have their niches.

But, if you wish to know my personal taste, I tend to dislike Nezha, Limbo, Mirage and Meza, mostly due to esthetic reasons.

god i wish there was drugs that could elevate me into such a dreamworld you are living in

Worst Looking: Vauban

Skills:

1. Equinox (few of many not used)

2. Hydroid (only Pilfering Swarm good)

3. New Saryn (high energy cost to synergize 2-3 skills and tiring to play synergy for slow DOT, other frames do it better)

Boring:

1. Rhino

2. Excal (I tried to like but EB is boring)

3. Atlas

4. Any if you play same frame all the time without changing

Just my picks; however, I still play them all (trying different builds) just to stop becoming bored with an overused frame.

Edited by SometingWikked

Im curious why people are picking Wukong. I just finished building him yesterday and started playing.

Defy seems very good for late game stuff. People are swearing by Iron Jab, even though Im not getting behind it just yet. Ever been in a late-game survival where everything oneshots, entire team is down, you have 10% of lifesupport left and need to traverse half the map to get to the exit? Cloudwalker. One of the things I am questioning is Primal Fury...how strong is it late game?

Either you need to watch your energy very carefully or be amazing at knowing when to trigger defy or it will be less than useful, iron jab is a melee sniper shot, that's hard to aim. Much better one skulls on most frames. Cloudwalker's speed reduction is painful and ruins it's utility. Primal fury I can't complain about though Edited by (PS4)Galaxy_Cicada

Three way tie between Hydroid, Limbo, and Oberon

Hydroid has powers that SHOULD be useful, but are oddly unreliable and have a chance of just not doing what you want

Oberon has the opposite problem. They work fine with no hiccups, but are just weak

Limbo has a good chance of just getting in his team's way instead of helping. He has some niches, but they're pretty small (sortie rescue)

Worst Looking: Vauban

Skills:

1. Equinox (few of many not used)

2. Hydroid (only Pilfering Swarm good)

3. New Saryn (high energy cost to synergize 2-3 skills and tiring to play synergy for slow DOT, other frames do it better)

Boring:

1. Rhino

2. Excal (I tried to like but EB is boring)

3. Atlas

4. Any if you play is all the time without changing

Just my picks; however, I still play them all (trying different builds) just to stop becoming bored with an overused frame.

You're crazy about equinox.  I think he/she is one of the best frames in a long time.  CC, heals, dmg buffs, incoming dmg debuff, insane scalable room clearing #4...  All in one warframe for one low price.

They arent invincible when they perform their 4, so nope

And loki can be defeated while he is invisible

So if the invunerabilty is removed on Bladestorm would that put Ash on the same league as Loki? Cuz Bladestorm's damage falls off while disarm makes the entire game easy regardless of enemy level. Hence, wouldn't Loki be the worse offender of being press 4 to win? Edited by Oranji

I hated Ash until I put max range and used teleport spam, Covert Lethality for DAAAYS!!!

My new most hated would have to be...I'm trying to think of one...I can't believe I can't think of one, I went through the Warframe wiki, nothing...

I guess I have the optimal build I enjoy for every frame? In which case I used to be an Ash hater, but it changed due to what I first said...

Currently:
Mesa < limbo, hydroid.
Mesa is trash now with one button enter easy mode (shatter shield)
Limbo because some idiots use him, use cataclysm, get killed by enemy entered rift. It's basically idiot version of frost bubble.
Hydroid? Nekros.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Language

And to anyone saying Oberon, oh boy. You've dun goofed. He's a Jack of all trades, master of none. I guess if you can master the "master of none", then you can comfortably fill any role, like me.

Quoted for truth.

As for which I would consider the worst, though I would still have to test him I go for Atlas, his skills just do not suit my style at all.