The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Pwease, The Invincibility Fetish Needs To Stop, Really Now

SYL3NZR

I agree about the annoying mechanics and want to add my 2 cents on how recently every event is a hardcore and annoying grind to get the mods which we used to get as a sure reward after maybe a hard /normal event. I don't know what changed, was warframe too easy for people earlier, u think? or was it the fact that now ppl would buy more plat to buy those lucky rng mods from other people?

I agree about the annoying mechanics and want to add my 2 cents on how recently every event is a hardcore and annoying grind to get the mods which we used to get as a sure reward after maybe a hard /normal event. I don't know what changed, was warframe too easy for people earlier, u think? or was it the fact that now ppl would buy more plat to buy those lucky rng mods from other people?

Well the difficulty of the events didnt increase if anything, just the difficulty of obtaining rewards, everything locked behind RNG and more RNG

RNG is a lazy excuse for not making longer, progressive "achievement" based events, like basically longer and stronger sorties, but not full of artificial difficulty like no energy, armor, health and no primay (^:

No, I'm not bad and I instantly figured out how to beat this "Boss" and just finished endurance.

Invincibility is an incredibly lazy and beyond boring design, combine it with damage cap in the vulnerability phases AND buggy triggers for those you get the recipe for the worst Bossfight design I have ever witnessed in the history of gaming.

Not only is the hitbox for the lasers massively too big, BURSAS don't hit the Boss half the time and die in a pityful attempt to hurt the boss without achieving anything IF they dont just AFK on the spot.

This needs to stop NOW. Make bosses properly scale with conclave and immune to abilities but make them more of a bullet sponge and not button puzzles / waiting games. Put moving / timed weakspots on the boss (no juggernaut is absolutely HORRIBLE btw) and give bosses Phases, maybe even with a changing Area to fight in for the last time. 1 Button puzzle / waiting game to finish the boss off, i can deal, but this... this was just mind boggingly horrible.

I was so hyped when I saw this giant beast of a monster, just to be so incredibly angry and disappointed that I sure as hell won't be touching this boss again unless I have to.

It was a bug... Fixed already I guess, just saying. :)

No, I'm not bad and I instantly figured out how to beat this "Boss" and just finished endurance.

Invincibility is an incredibly lazy and beyond boring design, combine it with damage cap in the vulnerability phases AND buggy triggers for those you get the recipe for the worst Bossfight design I have ever witnessed in the history of gaming.

Not only is the hitbox for the lasers massively too big, BURSAS don't hit the Boss half the time and die in a pityful attempt to hurt the boss without achieving anything IF they dont just AFK on the spot.

This needs to stop NOW. Make bosses properly scale with conclave and immune to abilities but make them more of a bullet sponge and not button puzzles / waiting games. Put moving / timed weakspots on the boss (no juggernaut is absolutely HORRIBLE btw) and give bosses Phases, maybe even with a changing Area to fight in for the last time. 1 Button puzzle / waiting game to finish the boss off, i can deal, but this... this was just mind boggingly horrible.

I was so hyped when I saw this giant beast of a monster, just to be so incredibly angry and disappointed that I sure as hell won't be touching this boss again unless I have to.

Want to Know why? It's For all PeopLe who only RUN For the prize/reward so.. More mechanics = less darm = no greedy guys = who really want farm can do it with patient C:.

Cause the event itself is fking easy

Want to Know why? It's For all PeopLe who only RUN For the prize/reward so.. More mechanics = less darm = no greedy guys = who really want farm can do it with patient C:.

theres nothing fun in run the same thing 100 times, of course ppl at some point willing to run it as fast as possible

You must not be talking about Endurance mode, running that thing takes a lot longer since every room has a camera and five Bursa's that will spam stomp constantly to make sure you're having a bad time. These "mechanics" you also speak of must also involve the same Bursa's shooting at a pillar instead of going around it to get at the Razorback or just flat out sitting there idling before dying.

I was hoping to be able to mount and subdue the Razorback. Hacking a panel on its back and then allowing the shields to be brought down permanently.  Then it is just a matter of killing it.  Hell, it could even store hyena's in its belly like a land carrier that attack us while we're on its (razor)back.

I'd be much more okay with that type of invincibility because it would be at least more fun.  

Edited by Lanieu

And what disappoint me the most-i know that DE can make a cool boss fight that took place in several stages and phases, with unique mechanics and time based weak points-LEPHANTIS. But this one is just sh*t and i really don't get why would anyone defend it

Welcome to FANBOYS the longer you watch the forums the  more you will see people blindly defending ANY decision DE makes, always and forever, they dont question it and stay disgustingly optimistic no matter how clear evidences are and how horrid anybody with common sense would think of a thing they will keep defending it, but not only that they bash you and your arguments, if that doesnt work they'll use extreme comparisons and claim X thing is good for the game cos its so "hard" and "difficult" (remember gravidus? aside from the rewards people we eating that out od DE's hands like fresh baked candy)

You don't know "invincible" until you are running around in a T4 survival and come across a Butcher who is literally invincible. You can't kill him...he's glitched. Now you have to run for your life while keeping up with life support and dodging other mobs trying to blow your face off. Because where ever you go...that Butcher will find you...and inevitably kill you...

Edited by (PS4)Rawdoginher

"BURSAS don't hit the Boss half the time and die in a pityful attempt to hurt the boss without achieving anything IF they dont just AFK on the spot."

Thisssssssss. 

The fight would take so much less time if the boss would just get dropped by getting shot by the bursa's once.

But no half the time it just ends up with the bursa and boss sitting next to each other, the boss doesn't get downed and I waste another ten years doing until the boss FINALLY get's downed

+1 I agree.

this Boss fight should feel epic to low MR players that don't have much and for players that have progressed in the game should have a sense of power over this boss when they can kill him in one or two vulnerability timers.

Vulnerability timer: the time at witch the boss can take damage normally without a lazy cap. It could be has low has 5 seconds the damage cap you keep using makes fights like the last event to save Alad V Lame and all the progression players have made POINTLESS.

DE have certain fetish for bosses which are generally invicible, but there is 3 sec time when there pops a small spot when you can hit them.

The good thing about event is that it is timed, so it will not hallow players in future.

However if anytime a new pernament boss will come, something a bit different would be apprecieted.

Without all these "cheesy" features the boss would get steamrolled. If we are going to remove cheese from the enemy, we must first remove cheese from ourselves. I'm looking at you Trinity, Valkyr, and Loki.

Valkyr isn't so much cheese, her energy drain when she's going berserk is alright and her melee range could be a little better. Plus isn't she slower now?

You don't know "invincible" until you are running around in a T4 survival and come across a Butcher who is literally invincible. You can't kill him...he's glitched. Now you have to run for your life while keeping up with life support and dodging other mobs trying to blow your face off. Because where ever you go...that Butcher will find you...and inevitably kill you...

Iv met butchers and non butchers glitched mobs who are invincible and coudnt be killed...gladly not at exterminations... and i could ignore them :>

The only thing I hate about this event is the fact that there's a "damage cap" per Razorback down. It's VERY simple to get the Razorback down for me. However, the fact that if you do a certain amount of damage, the rest of your damage becomes zeros and he instantly gets up is dumb.