The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Cooldown Increase?

Miszt

Question

Call me paranoid, but I'm pretty such before 18.4.10 the cooldown for my Zenurik was 150s with full Mastery.

Now it shows 165s:

ZtqwOg8.jpg

Just checked the notes on the hotfix page and it doesn't say anything about it.

Can anyone confirm?

Edited by no_stripes

12 answers to this question

Quit posting. That's two now that are not only horribly ignorant, but completely out of line.

Two? I only count one.

But yes, they reduced the effect of the maximum rank of Mastery (cooldown reduction) so that the progression is now 15/30/45/60 instead of the previous 15/30/45/75. And, uh, forgot to mention it... though I suspect it was intended to be this way from the beginning, simply because the previous progression made no sense.

Two? I only count one.

But yes, they reduced the effect of the maximum rank of Mastery (cooldown reduction) so that the progression is now 15/30/45/60 instead of the previous 15/30/45/75. And, uh, forgot to mention it... though I suspect it was intended to be this way from the beginning, simply because the previous progression made no sense.

The first post wasn't in this thread.

But were the Focus Powers and Ways improved in any way to warrant the added wait per usage?

I don't believe so. It just seems to have been a bunch of compounded nerfs in the name of "improvement."

Edited by CDelacroix

What is it with PS4 users posting things that have nothing to do with the topic-at-hand today?

People are well aware how focus lenses work. I'd go so far as to say incredibly aware. The system has been changed. On PC. Which means you will get it at a later date.

Edited by CDelacroix

this focus 1.1 made everything worse. increased cooldowns, useless greater lens, miniscule focus gains. Seriously. .greater lens mirage 15 wave of hiogh level defense gets microscopic amounts.

I'd say increased cooldown is the only thing in this list that actually happened, as greater lenses are exactly as useful as they used to be, and my solo stealth exterminates have been giving me similar amounts of focus as before the change, without significantly altering my gameplay. Plus, shared XP now gives you focus...

It may be that the tactics required have been altered slightly, but I can't say for certain why defense would be less viable for focus farming than it used to be, if you're using Convergence.

you gotta actually use the thing which has lens in it

Not technically true anymore on PC, because shared XP now gives you focus, allowing "passive" focus gains while in a squad. It may be a relatively small gain, but it will add up over time, through normal play, without even farming.

Edited by AgentSkye

it's amazing how theyve manage to nerf this thing like five times since it came out.

They even completely reworked extermination because of it (breaking it in the process) just to slow down the gains.

But they havent added anything to Unairu.....still no respec option....still havent balanced the passives. it's all on "the to-do list" and they don't have time to implement it. Well.....what the hell? A little more transparency would be great.

Why did you nerf it this way? Why did you hide it in the patch notes like PC players wouldn't figure it out anyway? Why wasn't it mentioned at all? What's with the smoke and mirrors? What was the intention? What were you trying to prevent?

It's just trying to put out the flames with more salt