The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's Biggest Failure Ever?

BoskiSmok

The whole Baro complaints always boil down to selfish players angry that they don't get what THEY want. Some people, like myself are extremely happy that we get a chance for even the possibility of grinding G3 with out having to wait for the minuscule chance of them showing up. I don't like the wait, I despise the wait, so I'm pretty ecstatic that I get a chance by only spending ducats, even if it's just for one.

And for the people complaining about how the "Good mods" are never primed, the whole reason why that isn't ever going to happen is because it would completely screw up the balance of the game, why do you really want your weapons/frames to become that OP? I'm completely fine with whatever baro brings, sometimes I don't like them, so I don't buy them but I'm not going to cry about it.

Compared to Baro's last 2 appearances, his offerings this week are phenomenal. I could care less about the marks and boosters because you can get them in-game or from the market, but a full set of cosmetic armor, a special weapon, and Primed Reach?

I surely won't complain about that, although the price for the weapon was pretty outrageous.

You can't expect him to bring new things everytime. Give a chance for new or recent players to catch up.

I'd rather have a blueprint that converts a set of marks you already have on your Tenno into these specialty marks. That way it would force the tenno to Farm for marks by running the missions, then craft them and be able to stock up on them. It would also help folks who are trying to run missions and don't have the gear to take down certain bosses (Shadow Stalker) or who wants to remove the marks from them since they don't know how many are left on their character.

For example, say it took four death marks per single craft. If a player wanted Stalker, they would kill four bosses enough times to get a mark from each of them, craft the drop, then do it again because those four death marks are "used up".

If you must be such offensive, so be it, but from my side this items are just ridiculus.

OMG... the irony.. so thick.. going to make a new coat out of it!!

As for the marks... I find them a novel idea. Not for me, my surplus of prime parts isn't as large as some I know, but I CAN see the appeal. If I DID have the surplus, I would totally get some. So much better for these @$$es to come when I'm prepared for them then to have them show up when I just formatted some stuff..

Useless?  Do you know how much I would have killed for a beacon when I was hunting for Stalker's weapons?  It's ridiculous to me that people get upset every time Baro doesn't bring something they wanted.  It may not have been what you wanted, but the world doesn't revolve around you alone, now does it?

Boss marks rly DE?.

You dont have anything what can not be obtained in game? All Items was before, but this marks are ridiculus.

You again send endgame players a big piece of sh*t. :<

Great this baro hate has already started, why can you just be happy with what he brings and stop making these threads it happens every damn time baro comes

After 2 years of playing this game, I finally get the brakk, and w/o wasting my time playing terrible invasion missions over and over again. I say that was very worth it to me. The time it takes me to gather 200 ducats is far less than the time it'd have taken me to finally get each part of that weapon, so I can't even begin to complain.

to all those who think the boss marks are useless because of the one time use or whatever, let me tell you how to properly use them

(this is what i used to farm G3, this tactic is called beacon sharing)

YOU WILL NEED

1 ivara

1 nekros 

2 others, they can be anything but you honestly just need ivara and nekros

and a beacon PER PLAYER

(also bring decap weapons)

(also a simulator can help to bring the corpses together for nekros)

STEP 1

go to mercury, exterminate.

clear all enemies

STEP 2

have ivara place her stealth fields and have all players hiding inside

STEP 3

Don't kill them straight away! have ivara pick pocket them all to gain some additional loot and make sure she keeps the fields up, her pickpocketing G3 can net around 5 neurodes per run and also quite a few multi shot mods

have any other frames that have item dropping abilities use them now

STEP 4

kill G3 with Decap Weapons and have nekros desecrate them

rinse and repeat, and since every player has a beacon

this can be done a minimum of 4 times, i easily got my brakk with G3 giving around 14 parts, and a whole lot of multishot mods and neurodes

THATS how you use the beacons, and you do it far faster then not having em, it cuts out about a couple months of searching aimlessly in the star map if you don't like raids. and to all the haters out there that complain it isn't late game enough, its perfectly fine, and is far more helpful to most people who are later in the game and want to experience some new bosses, or make farming that certain weapon less 2x worse then argon scopey

Boss marks rly DE?.

You dont have anything what can not be obtained in game? All Items was before, but this marks are ridiculus.

You again send endgame players a big piece of sh*t. :<

How about you tell DE what you would like to see. No? Too much thinking? Hurts your brain? Guess so, because your feedback is so good, it's like a brat, that doesn't know what it wants but lets just complain without constractive feedback anyway.

This is the best Baro ever and the right direction. Those beacons are 100% spawn. Sure you can farm marks, but even with a full group it can take far longer, than farming 200 ducats, which is nothing.

Next boosters for ducats, those are awesome. A way to get boosters without any with real money. Doesn't matter if you trade for plat or not, there is real money involved.

For omce i actually feel he brought something interesting and usefull. Thanks to tgis i now have brakk ( G3 have refused to spawn the latest 6 months and i already had detron before).

Not to mention boss marks can make good platinum * rubs hands together*

Wait, you can sell them?

How much are they going for?

Cuz, I need like maybe 100 of them, of both Zanukna and G3?