Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

Isn't it supposed to be release 2 hours ago or am I missing something? 

if they do drop the update, they typically drop during regular office hours, so expect something (nothing is guaranteed of course, since to my knowledge its not confirmed) sometime after 9am-5pm EST tomorrow. 

but again,  this is only rumor, there is no confirmed release date for an update tomorrow. 

Edited by Atlas.0-5

Isn't it supposed to be release 2 hours ago or am I missing something? 

You're missing something.

1. There's typically a two week gap between Prime Accesses. It's only been a week.

2. It's past midnight for DE, after a holiday, and this is a non-critical/non-major update.

3. There would have been a hotfix if there was a release.

Two weeks being the time between one Prime Access ending and another beginning. When they announced it ending is totally irrelevant, only when it actually ended. Going off that, it's only been one week.

Incorrect.

Fine. then going by your logic, why would they wait yet another week after revealing the teaser? Besides all you have to do is check Trinity release date. Her teaser went up on the 29th of september and she was released a week after on the 6th of October. or you know Ash, whose teaser went up on the 30th of june and he was released a week after on the 7th of july. i could check back to volt or any other before that but i think you get my point.

1. There's typically a two week gap between Prime Accesses. It's only been a week.

2. It's past midnight for DE, after a holiday, and this is a non-critical/non-major update.

This ^

We understand the hype, but have some patience, it's rewarding. :)

Fine. then going by your logic, why would they wait yet another week after revealing the teaser? Besides all you have to do is check Trinity release date. Her teaser went up on the 29th of september and she was released a week after on the 6th of October. or you know Ash, whose teaser went up on the 30th of june and he was released a week after on the 7th of july. i could check back to volt or any other before that but i think you get my point.

Several reasons to wait longer after putting out the teaser. Fully possible she has yet to really be put through her paces, in order to make sure that the relevant stat changes are all there and working, or that the special Prime particle effects aren't freaking out. It's also just after a holiday, meaning that even if she were ready to go, there may be other components of the associated patch that are not, meaning those have to be tested, which could potentially delay a release.

As I've mentioned, I don't think she'll be out tomorrow. We'll be lucky to even see her this week.

Rhino Prime and his lot go into the vault on the 16th, they always release the next prime the same day. With that being said the change over has been, for the last 3 launches, at 3pm EST. Expect it + or - an hour.

Oh ok. Thanks for info.

It's not always up to DE, as us that are on the PS4 we know SONY controls releases to mainly on Tuesdays and under certain circumstances Thursdays like for Warframe but never on Wednesday's for us console framers.

Sounds pretty stupid, that we ALL have to wait, for "Sony", PC can always just get their stuff first, as always, but regardless, its not here, on time where it shuold have been, so no use to complaining, as its delayed now.

Another day away from Warframe I guess 

Several reasons to wait longer after putting out the teaser. Fully possible she has yet to really be put through her paces, in order to make sure that the relevant stat changes are all there and working, or that the special Prime particle effects aren't freaking out. It's also just after a holiday, meaning that even if she were ready to go, there may be other components of the associated patch that are not, meaning those have to be tested, which could potentially delay a release.

As I've mentioned, I don't think she'll be out tomorrow. We'll be lucky to even see her this week.

So... your reasoning and justification is hypothetical situations? lol.

Besides, in case you forgot, i did mention "barring any DE delays" in my first post. the trend of past prime accesses all point to a release today regardless of what you say.

Alright, this topic has already derailed, lovely

Also Varguas, I hate to picks sides here, but Rhino Prime is ending Today (16th) and as with every Vaulting, A new Prime is released, Period

However, it shuold of ended 2-3 hours ago (1-2am morning for UKs), and its not here, so on part you are right, however if it does not come out by when "Sony's consoles" to update their store, then you'll be correct, otherwise.

NOPE

Theres always a week, for PA to end, then a Week long/"hype", and on the following day its out,

Also hunter, best not be thawing the "Logic card" around, as that will only offend the person, and it will make this topic derail faster  

Edit: P.S Also their "holiday" has NOTHING to do with it, its ended now

Edited by LegionCynex

So... your reasoning and justification is hypothetical situations? lol.

Besides, in case you forgot, i did mention "barring any DE delays" in my first post. the trend of past prime accesses all point to a release today regardless of what you say.

I fail to see how they're "hypothetical situations" when they happen fairly regularly with just about any patch.

Edit: P.S Also their "holiday" has NOTHING to do with it, its ended now

A holiday meant they weren't in the office at all today, meaning no time to do work. I'm not sure how that could have "nothing to do with it".

I think, if there were any delays, bugs, problems with particles, etc... they would likely be fixed now, Don't forget that Trinity ran nearly a month longer than she was meant to (or was it actually a month). Saryn Prime is technically already delayed, by a while.... I imagine she will hit when they run the update and remove Divine Will, which ends today.

Bringing this back on topic... The fact that by that icon Purple is included as a base color, has me wanting this oh so much more!

You're wrong here mate, there's 2 weeks between the old PA ending announcement and the new one.

It's easy to see that, as IE Ash Prime PA ended on 29th September 2015 and Trinity Prime PA started on 6th October 2015.

Check all the dates!

Edited by siralextraffo

It counted down to zero earlier tonight, then reset to 6 again. There's basically always been a two week gap between Prime Accesses, from the time one Prime Access ends to the time another begins. I think the only possible exception was Ash Prime, but that's it.

Nope, there's a week between Ash and Volt, Volt and Nova and so on, check the dates.

It's always a week between the actual end and new PA, 2 weeks from the ending/vaulting announcement.

Edited by siralextraffo

Actually all the 2015 Prime frames (Nova, Volt, Ash & Trinity) only had a 1 week gap between the 1 ending and the other starting.