Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mogamu And Revxdev

Henji

So this may be a problematic topic, if you not aware of what I'm reffering him I'll try to summerise as best as  I can from what I could understand. 

Aparently a youtuber Revxdev started to upload videos about a player who was allegedly exchanging accounts with another player to help him earn discounts, boost, make alerts, etc.

But, during this video he also added a 5 second audio of Mogamu when he was in Prime Time 100 (the one he was a special guest) letting Rebecca and Megan to use his account during the stream wich is, allegedly, a violation of DE own terms of service, Mogamu later on ended up contacting Redxdev trough menssage in his channel asking to remove the audio because he didn't want to be involved in the drama regarding the accusations Redxdev made to the streamers who were swapping accounts and also said that if he wouldn't do it he would have to take legal steps to do so.

Redxdev retaliated by posting part of Mogamu's stream video from twitch where he was trying to explain evrything regarding the again acusation of miss use of his account by DE itself (again, during the Prime Time) and  giving allegedly (as the stream is nowhere to be found in his twitch account anymore) points during the stream that Mogamu was threating him with his subscribers and copyright claims on his videos. 

Mogamu countered the claims in a recent video in youtube claiming that Redxdev manipulated most of what he said during the stream and all he wanted was to be left out of the ''drama regarding the frist two players that I mentioned in the start.

With all that said ,I would like now to ask if anyone who has a more information regarding the stream made by Mogamu and the situation regarding the players who exchanged accounts that prompt the video made by Revdev to get a better clarification on the matter so I can draw a more solid conclusion on the matter. 

NOTE: I'm not defending any side on this controversy, I'm only asking for more information regarding it (more out of curiosity then anything) so, as I said mentioned before, get a more informed opinion on the matter.

EDIT: Also, if you want to give your opinion regarding this, try to stay civil, I don't want to see this topic becoming a ground zero for fanboism or missinformed bullS#&$.

Edited by Henji

This stuff shouldn't be in the forums. 

All I'll say is I watched the stream, and the parts that where shown were snippets of the entire thing, not the entire thing which Mogamu said in the stream, that Rev is watching and probably recording so he can edit it and twist the meaning. 

Why did we need another thread on that topic, it's just gonna throw more wood into the fire and I doubt most people want that.

Didn't knew there was more and if this turns out into a infight with the community I'll be the first to ask the moderators to shutdown and remove my topic.

Didn't knew there was more and if this turns out into a infight with the community I'll be the first to ask the moderators to shutdown and remove my topic.

Fairly certain the moderators will do it on their own soon anyway.

Besides, why does anyone else except for Mogamu and Saltyxdev have to get involved into this matter? Sure they can point fingers and accuse in public, but that won't get anyone anywhere.

I believe the moderator who locked a previous post said it best:

bde0486b134c9b559c845aa0ac4fac5c.png

Leave it to the people involved.

I'm not asking anything personal, just information outside of what transpired between support and the involved, I explicity said I wanted information regarding Mogamu's stream and the situation regarding the two players who were mentioned by Rev in his first video. 

I wouldn't care if DE is using my account to play around with it because it is pretty much their property in first place but I do expect them to know that if I get stuff what I usually don't get from community after DE has had been playing around with my account or done things what I really didn't need to happen. Then I would be upset but in all other cases. Go ahead DE you can use my account. After all it is pretty much your property what I as a customer I am using without paying money and I am paying money if I feel like it or I need something in the game.

I don't know what is going on with Mogamu and RevXDev and I might not want to know about it.

I'm not asking anything personal, just information outside of what transpired between support and the involved, I explicity said I wanted information regarding Mogamu's stream and the situation regarding the two players who were mentioned by Rev in his first video

That is still a matter for Customer Support, and as long as you are not one of those two players, you have no need to know, frankly anything, just like anyone else.