Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fashion frame 2.0 what would you want?

wobbermo

2 hours ago, wobbermo said:

so lemme get this straight u want to be able to combine colors you already have to make more colors? u do know u can make every color with only the 3 primary colors so u having more colors would not help us who have payed lol

to make all the colors from the three base colors, you'd need an exponential amount of color pickers. For example: if you had a max of say, three, color choices to choose from to combine at any one given point to combine to make new colors, say, flat red, orange, and yellow; you could make an enormous amounts of colors, but start throwing in burnt oranges and shades of blue or purple, or whites and browns of various intensities that people can only get from color pallets and your color options exponentially increase as you can start playing with shades and hues you couldn't get with the standard base colors. It wouldn't make color pallets worthless so much as it would devalue them slightly.

Actual labelling on the colours of the palettes so I can tell what I'm looking at, like the Dojo palette has.

Of course, until then, I've made a Doc which at least gives me a decent cheat sheet, if albeit lacking in setting suitable names for the moment. It's one thing to have a bunch of colours, another to actually know what they are. Makes fashionframe antics a lot easier, certainly.

I would make a small request to be able to view the weapon idle animations whilst in the arsenal section of the player ship like we used to be able to view. Not entirely sure when this feature was removed but would be nice to be able to see the weapon animations again without having to enter a mission and await for the idle to kick in for whichever weapon you have equipped.

6 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Customize the operator with all types of clothes.

Obviously the actual features as well.

Some hoods or muffler scarves.

Auras.

All my yes. \('o')/

8 hours ago, Etan-gK said:

somebody's mad

but yes, it would give people who haven't bought color pallets more color options, but it would still give exponentially more color options to people who have bought color pallets

If you took an picture as a depiction of me being mad, then honestly there is nothing else to say here and apparently everyone else got it.

Personally, I'd like to see separate fields for upper and lower limbs (Shoulders are separate from forearms, thighs are separate from shins), as well as the addition of waist (hips or buttplate, but not both) and headress options. As for coloring, the ability to select rendering method (in effect, choose which color level gets PBR Metallic) for the color fields.

I'd get a cape or scarf with that doesn't glitch into warframes... thats the only reason I don't use cloth attachments x.x other than that I'd want do make weapons holstered freely more than the upcoming options (Example: Nikana sheath attached to left arm like Vergil's Devil Trigger in Devil May Cry 3/4 SE) and again, cloth armor sets that can be fully costumized and freely placed (Example: Chest cloth armor piece used as a Hood with a mask and so on)

Edited by (PS4) ArnnFrost