Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think syndicate melees should be

Bloodskll

Since De has confirmed that eventually syndicate melees will be a thing what do you hope or think should be the melee for each syndicate

me personally

steel meridian:

ack and brunt because meridians signia is a shield

arbiters of hexis:

galatine

red veil:

karyst its lore says it all used by Tenno assassins I'm sure we can all agree red veil fits this and DE did mention that players thought daggers needed a buff

cephalon, Perrin, and new Loka are the ones I'm not to sure about personally 

Edited by Bloodskll

1 minute ago, OvAeons said:

i still want WHOLE NEW WEAPONS, not bloody re skins. Even if it took longer to produce them. Best way to get something that fits their flavour... and NOT have vaykor hek happen again : /

I agree with this but I think my three suggestions fit each of the syndicates flavor to a good extent

2 minutes ago, Bloodskll said:

Since De has confirmed that eventually syndicate melees will be a thing what do you hope or think should be the melee for each syndicate

me personally

steel meridian:

ack and brunt because meridians signia is a shield

arbiters of hexis:

galatine

red veil:

karyst its lore says it all used by Tenno assassins I'm sure we can all agree red veil fits this and DE did mention that players thought daggers needed a buff

cephalon, Perrin, and new Loka are the ones I'm not to sure about personally 

Perrin would probably have a serro or prova. loka would have a staff weapon i feel like. and the thing about suda is that she needs a standard cephalon melee in order to have a syndicate version since all her weapons are cephalon ones. I've been constant saying a thrown melee, that when detonated creates a singularity, would be perfect for suda.

Just now, Bloodskll said:

I agree with this but I think my three suggestions fit each of the syndicates flavor to a good extent

they do, i am just salty :p i do love me ack n brunt.

Suda is the tough one cause they are the only syndicate that reaaaally needs their own weapon, since yeah know we do not really much in the way of cephilon 'tech'

Steel Meridian: Atterax, as it would be ironic (it is used to punish disobedient Grineer)

Arbiters of Hexis: Boltace. (you can be salty all you want, but it WILL happen. you know it, I know it, just be grateful we'll have an endgame-viable Tonfa weapon.

Cephalon Suda: something new, hopefully a Halo-esque plasma sword or something.

Perrin Sequence: Prova (hope not), or Lecta.

Red Veil: Heat dagger: it's stealthy, it's heat based, and they already use it. it's perfect!

New Loka: Tonbo or Tipedo, Polearms would suit them best IMO.

7 minutes ago, (PS4) robotwars7 said:

Steel Meridian: Atterax, as it would be ironic (it is used to punish disobedient Grineer)

Arbiters of Hexis: Boltace. (you can be salty all you want, but it WILL happen. you know it, I know it, just be grateful we'll have an endgame-viable Tonfa weapon.

Cephalon Suda: something new, hopefully a Halo-esque plasma sword or something.

Perrin Sequence: Prova (hope not), or Lecta.

Red Veil: Heat dagger: it's stealthy, it's heat based, and they already use it. it's perfect!

New Loka: Tonbo or Tipedo, Polearms would suit them best IMO.

you can take that boltace and shove it in an undisclosed location. we will have change! no more bolt weapons dagnabit! give arbiters an actual sword like their friggen symbol!

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

you can take that boltace and shove it in an undisclosed location. we will have change! no more bolt weapons dagnabit! give arbiters an actual sword like their friggen symbol!

NEIN! you will have a Tonfa.. and you WILL enjoy it!

the Sword is a symbol, nothing more, the Arbiters are Tenno fanboys, and Boltor fanboys too. enjoy your new Tonfas :)

It would be cool if we got a weapon of each type.

Secura Lecta or Prova are a given since it follows the name pattern the other weapons have, Secura Penta and Secura Dual Cestra

Sancti Venka because it seems primal and pure

Rakta Silve & Aegis. I mean ITS ON FIRE HOW COULD THEY NOT!

Telos Boltace is a given

Synoid Obex? I have no idea to be honest

Vaykor Twin Basolk or Vaykor Sydon would be cool 

Loka should have something old from the idea of OLD EARTH weapons. Maybe infested oriented.

Red Veil should have vicious and damaging weapons.

Perrin Sequence should have something related to Corpus 

Steal Merridian should have something greneer.

Arbiter of Hexis should probably have something Tenno related. (Nikana but A NEW ONE FFS)

Cephalon Suda should have something weird and high tech. Corpus, but a weird and gimmicky corpus weapon.

Red Veil, Loka, and Suda are the only wild cards in the group that can get something weird. While the other 3 are pretty easy to pick weapons for. Just pick some of the few faction specific weapons and GG.

Edited by Feallike
To add information/.

I personally would love to see DE start to make original syndicate weapons(I mean cmon, imagine a good ol' European-style sword&board for the Arbiters) and create more augment mods to bring up lower-tier weapons into mid-to-high-tier weapons instead. As for the styles and patterns, syndicates can do as the conclave and pump out skins for weapons to spice up our appearance.

Edited by alexmach1

59 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

We just need a new Tonfa stance, like Shield&Board needed Final Harbinger, like Thrown needed Astral Twilight, like Heavy Blades needed Tempo Royale, and we are set.

6 minutes ago, Kao-Snake said:

We just need a new Tonfa stance, like Shield&Board needed Final Harbinger, like Thrown needed Astral Twilight, like Heavy Blades needed Tempo Royale, and we are set.

it's not that i dislike tonfa, i dislike the boltor family. there are literally a ton of other weapons that could use an upgrade. kogake, fang, dual zoren, kronen (heck maybe a telos dakra) etc.. this bolt family stuff is rediculous. boltor, boltor prime, telos boltor, (possible akboltor *looks at dual primary topic*) bolto, akbolto, telos akbolto, boltace. you really want to add another variant to the biggest family in the game? 

Edited by LordOfScrugging

3 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

it's not that i dislike tonfa, i dislike the boltor family. there are literally a ton of other weapons that could use an upgrade. kogake, fang, dual zoren, kronen (heck maybe a telos dakra) etc.. this bolt family stuff is rediculous. boltor, boltor prime, telos boltor, (possible akboltor *looks at dual primary topic*) bolto, akbolto, telos akbolto, boltace. you really want to add another variant to the biggest family in the game? 

Hmmm.... true that, there is a lot of boltos, the only alternatives I see are a variation of the Nikana, the Orthos or the one of the Ethers... speaking of which, I think I will build the Ether Sword again, havent looked at it since U10, it looks quiet nice now.

Man, that time again already for someone to make a Syndicate Melee weapon thread? Huh... Time sure flies, just saw 4 last month newly created.

WELP since I'm here...

Vaykor Ack and Brunt because Meridian is all about defending the weak and you defend best with a shield.

Telos Dragon Nikana because ever since Nikana Prime came out I really think it needs a rival...and I swear to God I will flip if we get another Bolt anything...

Syniod Plasma Sword because it does pure electric damage. The other Synoid weapons do pure element damage, and since no melee currently does Magnetic, electric is the next best thing. Plus I think we should get a long sword that could focus more on status since NONE of the strongest one do. I guess you could have Synoid Serro or something but at this point I am pretty sure they'll make a Cephalon melee weapon and then Syndicate it later...

Secura Serro has a nice ring to it.  Another notable Corpus melee could be Secura Lecta but I think a prefer Secura Prova the most. We don't have a high tier machete weapon.

Rakna Sheeve, Rakna Ether Daggers, as long as it's a dagger. Or the Claws... Rakna Venka has a nice ring to it and claws seem to fit Red Veil, too.

Sancti Dragon Nikana is Telos Dragon Nikana doesn't happen. Other than that, I could see them using a Sancti Tonbo or Sancti Tipedo

Serously, DE, PLEASE do not make a Telos Boltace!