The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your opinion on the new frame's look?

CasualDragon6

It's meh. Too many bells and whistles in the design so to speak, and the disproportion between upper and lower body seems out of place. It's almost as if they made it thin and boney at first and then were like, "S#&$e too similar to Nekros, beef up the upper body!" It should commit to either boney or beefy IMHO. That godawful, default colour scheme is not helping it's case. 

I like the design and the theme, it's so nice to have themed stuff over the typical "dark and mysterious" style most games have. DE has also pretty much made every cookie cutter type so far. The upgraded appearances are also nice. I find the early frames very bland, which is why I'm loving the deluxe skins for the most part.

To each their own though, that's what makes WF great, there's a style for everyone.

9 hours ago, ChickenLover42 said:

Based on the concept art we were shown, which can change at any time, of course.

In my own personal opinion, I think it's absolutely dreadful. I can't help but see it as anything other than the bastard child of Nekros and Mesa.

the same design,on new modify shape of his body

2rIO2E5.jpg?1

He looks like he should be a Nekros delux skin. His legs are atrocious. Like Atlas his appearance makes him a farm grind for me over a straight up day one purchase. The upper body seems fine. The legs fall into that normal Warframe experience from Chroma's seahorse controversy and the many helmets that just make you think..

1. Someone is spamming the pressure brush in Z-brush, over actual form and functionality.  

Hate the theme, hate the design, hate the concept . Seriously De.... a mummy frame??? Is it a joke? What the .... has a mummy to do with warframe universe????

oh guys, I know the next warframe ! 

EEAgnes_MK2_chair_frontal.jpg

Edited by LordCloud00

17 minutes ago, LordCloud00 said:

Hate the theme, hate the design, hate the concept . Seriously De.... a mummy frame??? Is it a joke? What the .... has a mummy to do with warframe universe????

Hmm... Considering the way how popular those "themed" frames have become and the fact that DE mentioned that they are already developing four new frames, the chances are that soon we sill see some epic misfits... Just imagine: a leprechaun frame, or a mongol horseman frame, or even a platypus frame !

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

Hmm... Considering the way how popular those "themed" frames have become and the fact that DE mentioned that they are already developing four new frames, the chances are that soon we sill see some epic misfits... Just imagine: a leprechaun frame, or a mongol horseman frame, or even a platypus frame !

DE needs to stop with the themes and just make something good. Theme based design is okay but at this point it's becoming lazy like they can't come up with something unique anymore.

9 minutes ago, (PS4) Romulus93 said:

DE needs to stop with the themes and just make something good. Theme based design is okay but at this point it's becoming lazy like they can't come up with something unique anymore.

So much agreed on that.
Damn, Ivara is the only properly designed frame since like... Zephyr release? 

Edited by Teloch