The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker beacons are useless

Dobermann92

On 4/7/2016 at 3:54 PM, Troll_Logic said:

I've been playing for 3 years and I've gotten one despair bp.

ONE.

Good luck.

Same here.  One Despair.  Two Hate.  Scores of Dread and Blind Justice.  He hasn't really dropped anything at all in the past 6 months or so.

Took me years to get all of stalkers stuff. His drop tables have always been terrible. It's pointless to junk up his tables when when he has such a miniscule chance of spawning anyway.   Finally got Hate to complete regular stalkers stuff in 2016. Lucked out and got war and scimitar engines too. I started this game in 2013 tryin to complete his collection ... I would love to build War without consuming broken-war in the process. 

In the over two years I play Warframe everything I got from the Stalker is uncountable Dread BPs and Blind Justice Stances and exactly one Hate and Despair BP each.

And funny enough the Hate and Despair BPs droped while the Stalker was hunting a teammate.

• 4 weeks later...

I've Never used a Beacon before, but the Stalker has spawned a few times before. I don't think the Beacon is a important as some people make it out to be. I think the Vanilla/Original way (Get a squad of 4 people that are all marked then grind random missions until Stalker shows up) is effecient enough.

On 8. huhtikuuta 2016 at 9:45 PM, CommanderSpawn said:

I've been playing for 2 years, got countless Dreads, 1 Despair, 1 Broken War, no War (Bought the bundle so whatever) and no Hate.

Have fun.

Same for me, except replace despair with hate.

About 35 dreads, and the last several encounters gave molten impacts... Good luck - we're gonna need it.

Seems to me, this is the only reason for anyone to buy the What Stalker? bundle. Just can't believe its 800p for 3 weps and like a color pallette. Didn't mind buying the hunhow gift bundle cos the accessories are awesome but wish I could say the same for the stalker's weapons bundle. 

Also, I've never seen the Zanuka hunter nor got to kill Grustrag 3 before so at least the stalker spawns more commonly than the 2 other hunters combined.