Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i feel that this repittition needs to be broken with at least 1 frame

octobotimus

Why does DE keep putting any prime  frame's part in a survival rotation C. i'm fine with survivals, but come on, why does it have to be on 20 minutes only. why not 15 minutes at least? some people don't exactly have time to be doing 20+ minutes for 1 mission.

i don't know, do you think at least 1 prime frame should break this unfortunate patter?  

Not really, 15 minutes, 20 minutes. Doesn't make a difference. You know why? RNG. Making it 15 minutes wouldn't reduce the grind. So changing the timer for 15 minutes in survival doesn't really matter.

Edited by Calwon5
Additional Sentences.

TL;DR They want you to spend more time on the game, since there isn't really an end game for when you've collected everything. (although it is arguable) 

And since there is no way of making those 20 minutes go faster, it is just the perfect fit for the most time consuming aspect of the game. And it does rise platinum prices for those items for sure.. lol

I just wish they'd stop putting them on the missions I'm low on keys for.  I need a break from T3S, T3MD and T3C to replenish my stocks.  I need more things going into the T1 and T2 missions that I have over 150 of.  That or give us a way to convert low level keys into higher level keys such as a blueprint that builds a key out of 4 of the level below.

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

I just wish they'd stop putting them on the missions I'm low on keys for.  I need a break from T3S, T3MD and T3C to replenish my stocks.  I need more things going into the T1 and T2 missions that I have over 150 of.  That or give us a way to convert low level keys into higher level keys such as a blueprint that builds a key out of 4 of the level below.

that sounds like something that would be a dream come true