Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HE HAS RETURNED!

IT HAS BEEN TOLD FOR 250 DAYS THAT HE WOULD RETURN. WE ALL KNEW THIS DAY WAS TO COME, BUT NOW THE ONE AND ONLY HAS COME BACK TO ALLOW US TO BASK IN HIS GODLIKE PRESENCE.. I PRESENT TO YOU ALL..

SIXTY5!!!!

(No, really. He just confirmed to myself and a few others that he got his ban lifted, not saying why or how, ask him the story as last time we told it we got in trouble.. )

Edited by IBeatWeaboos

Eh, lost all respect for him when he abandoned Banshee for Mirage.

Still, it's pretty curious the ban would be lifted. It's not as if what he did has changed in the last 250 days.

Now that we can view community members with the highest amount of total reputation, I bet some staff member saw him close to the top and thought 'Oh yeah... remember him?' and decided to arbitrarily un-ban him.

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

Eh, lost all respect for him when he abandoned Banshee for Mirage.

Still, it's pretty curious the ban would be lifted. It's not as if what he did has changed in the last 250 days.

Now that we can view community members with the highest amount of total reputation, I bet some staff member saw him close to the top and thought 'Oh yeah... remember him?' and decided to arbitrarily un-ban him.

He didn't ask to be unbanned until just 3 days ago.

4 minutes ago, IBeatWeaboos said:

He didn't ask to be unbanned until just 3 days ago.

Oh I see. Well the reason behind the ban was pretty silly from the get-go, so I can understand why it was lifted if he's just now pursuing it. 

Good for him, hope he enjoys what Warframe has become.