Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, -cS-igo95862-ICE- said:

Its not a new option. It was in previous version but worked differently. This version makes it very confusing then talking to multiple people.

New or not, It's still not a bug. You can simply turn it off. My point it that you assumed it was a bug with out the knowledge of actually seeing what was going on when you simply could have looked into chat options and turned this option off. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to start anything at all :D but I'm just trying to say that you should double check into things before saying if it's a bug because with this option on that is how pm's should work, at least I would think this is the way it should work. But if I am wrong then by all means please do correct me. :D. I can see how this is great for trade chat and all but when you are in pm tabs with no text color difference then yeah it can be very confusing. Wouldn't call it a bug but just bad thinking on whoever implemented this. :D

DESCRIPTION: I'm a new player to warframe and I haven't played it a lot, but yesterday 11/03/2016 I encountered a very disturbing bug. So, generally my Tenno just stay in a T pose (one user reported that too), his head and weapons are detached from the body. It wouldn't be so disturbing, but my fps lowered a lot, after encountering the problem. The game is now unplayable. Before this bug I could play it without problems, I had really high fps.
Additionally, my tenno lies when he run, and when I have cutscene it looks like a ragdoll bug from other games :/

I didn't reinstalled the game yet, because I have really poor internet connection, and It would take me years to download the game again.
But If I don't get any solution I will do it.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: I have the bug all the time, But I encountered it first time.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I don't know how to recreate it. I just turned on Warframe, and bug was already in.

SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:

Spoiler

Yc6LIl.jpg

IcZaDX.jpg

6J3wuV.jpg

q4T230.jpg

I'd like to thank you in advance for all your support, and sorry for my tragic english!

Edited by kodu22
Wrong english

7 hours ago, Valsako said:

O que...?

Eu não ... Você me perdeu o freio sobre a liberação de algo na neve e subir no palco ...

What I am trying to do all my segments are missing, can not modify weapons or install mods. 

Hello, so when i got the 18.5.5 the game started to display a black screen maybe 10min in to the bootupp, happend once and dident come back, but after downloading 18.5.5.1 this happens every so often

So i know the game is still on i can hear the in game sounds but the screen is dark, and also i know my PC is working due to i can hear my music in the background

My PC spec is (for research purpose for DE ofcourse) 

Windows 10 pro

Asus Z170 pro gaming 

Inter core i5 6600K (it's not OC) 

Asus GTX 970 STRIX (not OC more then the STRIX OC) 

Got my game on a samsung EVO 250 SSD 

16GB vengance DDR4 2666 RAM 

-----------------------------------------

My in game settings are fallowing (If DE needs that information 

Resolution: 3840 * 2160

there's so many settings so i'll just say all the other settings are maxed out 

i don't have NvidiaPhycx on due to it's out grey and can't chouse it for a strange reasen 

------------------------------------------

Don't have any picture, but happens in every mission i do, with any build and ALOT

This is starting to annoy me alot, pleas etry to fix this some how 

------------------------------------------

This problem is getting deeper, happens 1-2min after starting the game, every time, It's tottaly un playable please fix this fast 

Edited by Jomar91
happen's even more

Kicked in the middle of sortie 2... then login failed.check info. ............................................................again (this is number 7 or 12 since a thousand cuts.... maybe that's the joke, hahaaa )

Just finished sortie 1 and it did not give credit for finishing. Warframe is not fully shutting down when i log out. it stays running in the background which i have to manually end the process through task manager. This also results in pulling up a crash error report screen from the warframe application. Also the chat doesn't load. I noticed a lot of hot fixes last week. maybe this week is vacation time for DE?

Edited by WakaFlockaVeli

Since the last update (I guess 18.5.5.2 or so)

1. It happens a lot that the mission i´m in is just going down. In that case the message is: "Host disconnected" or something similar. And my loot is just almost everytime lost. That is very frustrating if you are doing a 40 minute Mission or longer! It happens more often since the last update. So I hope you guys will check it!  

2. There are multiple problems like relogging doesnt work like it should or the game gets stuck in endles "Updating Account data"
It seems that you got some problems with your servers.

So PLEASE check it out and fix it. 
I love your game and hope that it will become better very soon. 

Description: Inaros getting stuck in Devour animation and becoming invincible after devouring a fellow Tenno.

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes, any mission as long as you can be inflicted with a radiation proc.

Reproduction steps

1: Be inflicted with a radiation proc.

2: Use devour on a teammate.

3: Use an emote to break out of the permanent Devour animation

1.cant log in fast as it was.

2.after almost every time i go to and realey. when i back to the ship every "x" pres thing [navgaite . atsenal . etx..] its not work and not show. also it log me out [we have this problom back in the days a few time's] 

3. some place i the finish move its pass the walls or push nemy to a wall. 

10 hours ago, kylekrolis said:

Description: account not updating after completing void mission, and liset UI disappearing.

can you reproduce the bug? no, it occurs seemingly at random.

I have this bug too. Do you have the second dream quest completed yet and if so have you tried jumping around the operator and then get thrown into the login menu? Also If you did get thrown out does the login take ages to load and then fails most of the time?

This seems to happen very often to me.

I got the problem, that everytime I end the game an error occour wich just tells me that Warframe crashed.

It's not a huge problem, I also send an error report. I just wanted to notice that. And yes, it does happen everytime I close the game and this is since the Inaros update.

Game keeps logging me out. and it keeps happening again and again and again.

Basically doing anything enables this bug (or at least I hope its a bug). Whether I'm going to planets, dojo, modding, chilling, etc. the game randomly logs me out and I usually cannot go back in. (and yes I am 110% sure I am typing my pass right). It always gives a notice telling me that its wrong. So I just reset the game and hope for the best. The time I am allowed to play keeps getting shorter and shorter. Only have been experiencing this today fyi. 

DESCRIPTION: After Survival i got "abort update" and lost all my experience, and items afterwards.( When you finish a mission and u are on the place where we get pick up by Ordis.)My weapon was maxed and now it is unranked... Yesterday i got the same bug i lost all my items, all my experience. The difference is that i was on Draco yesterday and now I was on Eris-Dark sector

Before I log Off:

(And we got golden cards but didn't receive it at all. As you can see.)

12828463_1178222885555834_85830562590824

12823377_1178222842222505_54910836829223

12496511_1178222838889172_56135357560996

Now:

12795113_1178222882222501_22726654258930

1410731_1178222878889168_664260193384823

( Yesterday had the same "abort update" bug thing).

I would be great full if you could solve this problem so others won't lose items for that.

Have a nice day.

~Szyvia.

• Description: Crashing upon returning to the liset from any mission / dojo.

Upon arriving in the liset from any mission or a trip to the dojo, the mission results screen pops-up as expected if a mission, then all consoles in the liset remain unresponsive. I can walk about the ship, I can access the escape menu, I can use chat (and the others in the clan respond), but I cannot do anything else. The camera also remains in the panned-out state as though I am running a mission, not zoomed in more in the "liset camera" position. After a handful of seconds the game boots me to the login screen where I can login again but the bug remains.

I can stand about the liset after initially logging in without issue. It only occurs after returning to the liset from going somewhere else in-game.

• Can you reproduce the bug: Yes, flawlessly. All weekend.

• Reproduction steps: Easy as finishing any mission or going to the dojo and returning to the liset. Nothing special.

I have verified and optimized the cache. I have up to date drivers. i7 6700, 960 2GB, 16GB DDR4, installed on 256GB SSD, Windows 10.

I'm at a loss.