Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

On new tile-sets many of the lockers are "broken" as if a Kubrow has already failed to open them. In other words many lockers start off with no red or green lights. I don't know weather or not this was intentional... but it it was deliberate it does not make sense for lockers to be "un-powered" on ships and in bases that are otherwise undamaged... I'm more inclined to believe that someone just accidentally put the wrong copy of the locker in... or set the wrong state... whichever it is.

Cheers,

Bao

Did not notice b4 18.5... At this point I assume is just the major revamp that we are calling 18.5, but My Kubrow is now getting in my way when I'm attacking. When I attacking, if my Kubrow between me and my target, which he does quite often (in- fact almost every "single pull"), He absorbs or "blocks" my entire attack weather it is pistol, laser (such as opacitor), or even Soma Prime. The bullets (or laser beam) never hit the target.

This seems, well... ridiculous to me, since other team-mates (players) do not seem to block my attacks. Again... I'm guessing that its just "growing pains" with the new revamp.

Cheers,

Bao

Description:  Convergence stops spawning because of a laggy host.

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes. 

Reproduction Steps: join a laggy host on Draco run, Convergence stops spawning at all, depending on the host it can be only 1 initial spawn or 2-3 after the first one, but stops spawning altogether for entirety of the run (both u and host has focus standing to earn left) 

DESCRIPTION: Clan Dojo contribution bug.

What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)?

Clan Rooms that need contributions.

Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)?

Clan Dojo.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Have you tested the bug several times? Has the same results occurred on the majority? Yes or no?
I have tested the bug for multiple rooms. It's applied for many rooms that require credits.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?

1. Insert Credits into a Clan Vault for credits

2. Make a room and have it contain less than the necessary amount of credits that the vault has.

(i.e. Room = 20k Credits, Vault = 15k Credits)

3. Contribute credits to the room and continuously add credits/numbers (i.e Keep pressing 1 or 0 or whatever number to add more credits)

Evidence:

output_oiy4LI.gif

Since the Sands Of Inaros Update I keep getting randomly logged out, and when I get logged out it won't let me log back in for a few minutes, idk what could be causing this, like it's happened 3 times to me (Just today!) it happened twice while I was just standing on my ship and once while I was in the middle of a mission.. Yep one second killing stuff the next looking at the login screen.. Pls fix this DE

When trying to maximize my sentinels, my damage gets seriously nerfed.  It seems like, if exceed a certain amount of modding points the damage is reduced TO 50 - 25 percent of the max.  I can confirm this happens to most of my sentinels, I did not all.  I have some Steam screenshots

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/305489015278731022/BE730147C4177280D19970E1ADEFA7AE96A9C0CC/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/305489015278730547/F02AD59C0994523990698C76EDB939B0590E5825/

Please contact me if you need more info.

On 3/4/2016 at 2:31 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

- Hyekka Masters deal damage to Limbo while in Rift Walk.  

On 3/8/2016 at 9:43 AM, IonCross said:
  • DESCRIPTION:
    • Limbo
    • Rift Mechanic
    • Any Grineer planet with Hyekka Master

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    •  1. Equip Limbo
    •  2. Use Rift Walk
    •  3. Wait for a nearby Hyekka Master to use flamethrower
    •  4. Get burned while inside rift.

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:
    11rg0tv.jpg

[DE]Danielle,

OMG I'm so sorry I didn't see your post. Just for an update, I also got hit by a Grineer Capture Target weilding a "flame thrower" (not sure if its an Ignis or Ogris) same that on a Napalm. I was able to hit F6 after I died, although I do not know how to send it to you guys. I think its the projectile that's bugged? 

Although any other flame weapons doesn't seem to go through the Rift (e.g Cabarus, Scorch, Sargas Ruk, Lech Kril) I didn't had the chance to try it on a Napalm but I was able to read a post about it saying its still bugged.

So now its: Hyekka Masters, Napalm and Grineer Target with Ogris.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Description: selecting either ash prime or rhino prime in the loadout screen will make them appear headless and attempting to equip them will cause warframe to stop responding Can you reproduce the results?: yes every single time ive tried equipping them warframe would crash Reproduction steps: go to your arsenal inside your landing craft and try equipping rhino prime or ash prime

Ive recently completed the second dream quest line but for some reason it did not count as me completing it *SPOILER ALERT* The back of the ship is locked i can't acess it and I did not get the BrokenWar I did customize the operator however...Very odd bug I hope this can be fixed Thank you.  I did the last mission again and it counted problem resolved....But i did not get the BrokenWar

Edited by ZincxMajinChomps
Did not get the BrokenWar

Description: The Jordas Verdict is broken

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Go to The Jordas Verdict , and there will be no enemy there in the ground fight of first stage , and so no ways to get throw the door , and second , even everything is ok , in the boss fight , the " flower " won't "eat" us and so on one can get in any room

Reproduction Steps:Go to The Jordas Verdict

My Inaros stayed stuck inside a death orb while performing a finisher on an ennemy stunned using dessicate. I have not tried to reproduce it nor do I know how it happened in the first place. 

These are the images I took of me while I was stuck. The ennemies couldn't attack me yet I could, using my sancti tigris and its punch through. They were still detecting me and came close to the orb but just froze when they got close. I tried the /unstuck many times but it did absolutely nothing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4rj2q3q5k4m6l1/warframe%20bug%202.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ttlmgejlhsfygp/warframe%20bug.PNG?dl=0

hasn't been too large an issue since i don't use channeling much but i have not been able to channel my weapons or use channelling on channelled abilities ie. hysteria (which i do use quite frequently) has been happening ever since the patch that allowed leeches through channelled abilities and affects all my weapons regardless of frame.

I have a bug that keeps me from being able to use any of the landingcraft's feautres like the marketplace or the foundry after a grenier mission and this bug also causes my warframe to look much larger  in the landingcraft about 30% larger than normal. Walking to the operator room and then jumping in the room causes the game to throw me into the login screen. I have tried to make screenshots of this bug but it doesn't work. I have been able to recreate the bug multiple times as long  as I play a grenier mission and my warframe or weapon choice doesn't matter at all.

chat dies all the time, game crashes all the time, that bug reporting tool is active every time when game crashes

falling in elevator, lag HUGE can't play anything, can't get squad cause probably all have same problems, host migration all the time when game crashes

patching game getting things rdy to play takes like 10 mins

optimisation and verification even longer

I'm on 30/5Mbps connection and I play on G74sx everything worked perfectly fine before update then everything went to hell

I have encountered a bunch of bugs within the past hour. first: the start up screen will sometimes get stuck when it is checking for updates and not respond when I try to close it. second: In the login screen sometimes it will either not login and just sit there loading or it will keep on saying "login failed check your info" I know this is a bug because I reset my password and it still did it. Third: when using any menu after a mission you will not be able to exit it and get stuck on that screen forcing you to close warframe. Last Bug: after a mission sometimes the FOV will be really high and you can only access the kubrow segment of your ship. when you do the menu doesn't show up and you are stuck there untill you close warframe. please fix this because it is very annoying.

•  DESCRIPTION: Energy Pods don't give energy to my chroma while using effigy
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? it happens almost whenever i use it 9/10

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: first here what i use, chroma max efficiency, energy pads x10 (medium 50energy) the one from the lab, and it happens in both (that i know of) void defense and infested defense ex DKS Pluto infested, t2 D. i just try to use pods to restore some energy while effigy is eating it (when i almost run out of energy) i only see the draining no energy gained.
    FYI: this bug is new with the new update i think
Edited by TheGreatDude

DESCRIPTION:

The golden cracks in the orokin moon tileset causes any warframe to break their limiters and obtain super speed. It even continues after death, for the entire duration of the "buff", regardless of what the "buff" is. As soon as the "buff" ends, the super speed stops.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?

Yes, it happens every time regardless of warframe.

REPRODUCTION STEPS

• Wall latch onto a golden crack
  • obtain super speed for duration of buff

SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:

Spoiler

Everything is action figures

On Friday 11March. I log into warframe only to find Excalliburs head floating in the log in screen. It then changes to the Trinity ,which I usually play as.The main problem is that now all the characters move around with straighten legs and arms, this includes my frames and enemies. The walk and crouch animation is basically non existing. I tried to solve this problem by un-installed the game and re-installed it but it did not work. 

How can you enjoy killing a corrupted when your character is as stiff as a board?

On 3/7/2016 at 4:51 AM, -cS-igo95862-ICE- said:

Description: Private message from one person get displayed in a different person message tab.

Reproducable: Yes

Steps:

1). Get a private message from person 1

2). Go to the tab with that person chat

3). Get a message from person 2

Result: Message from person 2 will get displayed within person 1 tab.

Video:

As a result when you are trying to talk to multiple people, the private messages accumulate in a tabs making it difficult to understand who wrote what and to who you are talking to.

In old chat each private tab was separated and never displayed messages from other players.

This isn't a bug. lol It's a new chat option that just came with 18.5. You have to turn it off if you don't want PM's to work like this. You should ask around and figure out why things act a certain way before just assuming it's a bug. :D

17 hours ago, ramirton said:

I played very warframe to about 2 years ago , and when I returned recently I came across a whole new game and a strange bug. I have a level 30 character , but I can not change anything in it for I have the following to release it in the snow and even if I go on stage to release the follow-up it does not. What could have happened ?

What...?

I don't... You lost me at the bit about releasing something into the snow and going on stage...

49 minutes ago, DarkSyndrome said:

This isn't a bug. lol It's a new chat option that just came with 18.5. You have to turn it off if you don't want PM's to work like this. You should ask around and figure out why things act a certain way before just assuming it's a bug. :D

Its not a new option. It was in previous version but worked differently. This version makes it very confusing then talking to multiple people.

1 minute ago, -cS-igo95862-ICE- said:

Its not a new option. It was in previous version but worked differently. This version makes it very confusing then talking to multiple people.

New or not, It's still not a bug. You can simply turn it off. My point it that you assumed it was a bug with out the knowledge of actually seeing what was going on when you simply could have looked into chat options and turned this option off. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to start anything at all :D but I'm just trying to say that you should double check into things before saying if it's a bug because with this option on that is how pm's should work, at least I would think this is the way it should work. But if I am wrong then by all means please do correct me. :D. I can see how this is great for trade chat and all but when you are in pm tabs with no text color difference then yeah it can be very confusing. Wouldn't call it a bug but just bad thinking on whoever implemented this. :D

DESCRIPTION: I'm a new player to warframe and I haven't played it a lot, but yesterday 11/03/2016 I encountered a very disturbing bug. So, generally my Tenno just stay in a T pose (one user reported that too), his head and weapons are detached from the body. It wouldn't be so disturbing, but my fps lowered a lot, after encountering the problem. The game is now unplayable. Before this bug I could play it without problems, I had really high fps.
Additionally, my tenno lies when he run, and when I have cutscene it looks like a ragdoll bug from other games :/

I didn't reinstalled the game yet, because I have really poor internet connection, and It would take me years to download the game again.
But If I don't get any solution I will do it.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: I have the bug all the time, But I encountered it first time.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I don't know how to recreate it. I just turned on Warframe, and bug was already in.

SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:

Spoiler

Yc6LIl.jpg

IcZaDX.jpg

6J3wuV.jpg

q4T230.jpg

I'd like to thank you in advance for all your support, and sorry for my tragic english!

Edited by kodu22
Wrong english