Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

when I die and have 4 revives im not able to revive my screen doesnt show the revive button and i have to either restart or someone ends the mission.

I use controller but wont let me use keyboard or mouse when this happens and the only thing i can do is use the chat. I play on steam using big picture mode aswell and this has only started up since 18.5 was put on.

Game(18.5.4) crashes at Navigation console :

Description: Whenever I try to activate the navigation console the game just freezes and shuts down by itself. 

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes, Every single time I open the navigation console. 

Note: I disabled direct x11 and enabled direct x10 instead. Now I can atleast open the navigation console but the game crashes at the clan dojo menu for some odd reason.

Steps for Reproduction: 1. Open the navigation console

2. Game freezes and crashes.  (Issue fixed after enabling direct x10 but worth looking into)

https://postimg.org/gallery/f5v0lc9e/b735ab19/

Edited by thegreatmughal
Personal Information in images.

Из-за внешних текстур, которые встают на первый план вообще невозможно играть-текстуры миссии абсолютно не видны

From - due to external textures that stand in the forefront at all impossible to play - the texture of the mission is absolutely not visible
Edited by Tfoth

Hey,

The Mastery Rank 1 Test, should be primary weapon, but it's now secondary weapon. The same for the real Test and the virtual practise.

Description: The Mastery Test for Rank 1 should be primary weapon, Lotus say so, but you do it with secundary weapon. 

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes! This has happened 5/5, each test netted the same result. 

Platform:   PC

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Start virtual practice mastery test 1 / or the real test with a new account.

Screenshot:

Warframe0001.jpg

regards

On 3/4/2016 at 6:32 PM, h41pa said:

Clan emblem gone after update 18.5 ....

Please contact support :) They'll help you find it! 

On 3/5/2016 at 7:00 PM, armando3munoz said:
  •  DESCRIPTION: Atlas 1 Ability when using it a lot would put you in like a stasis where only your shields go down but not your health and you cant activate any ability's or even your focus. /unstuck wouldn't do anything to get me out of this bug.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? You can reproduce it by just punching enemies until your in a position that you cant walk anymore or do anything.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    • Equip Atlas
    • Go into a mission for me it was orokin derelect survival.
    • Keep using your 1st ability until you can no longer move.
    • Then the bug happens

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: 
  • https://imgur.com/a/NgbV2

I was unable to reproduce, was there anything else in particular that caused this to happen? I was spamming his first ability with no luck. 

On 3/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, TehMud said:
  •  DESCRIPTION: Moon Spy Mission. A button is not working. It is active, but no matter how much is shot won't activate for what I believe is an elevator.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Unsure. Just went into the room and the button won't activate.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    •  1. Go to the tile pictured and see if the button doesn't work.
    • r9IbV6B.jpg?1
    •  

Walk down the stairs ;) You'll find it opens a door that's just below that area. 

On 3/5/2016 at 10:00 PM, Valaska said:

I have seen the darn DataCache disappear every single time I try one of these missions... Out of 15, none have been possible to finish. After plugging it in, just goes away EVERY time.

Could you tell me which nodes you were playing on where this happened? 

On 3/5/2016 at 2:40 AM, lolghurt said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Framerate/RAM display covers the bottom of the chat window, making it hard to tell what I'm typing
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    1. Log in
    2. Open Chat
    3. Framerate/RAM Display covers the input section of the chat window

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:
    b03661edb1.pngf837f4e68a.png

You can move the box away from the bottom of the screen or go to your settings and uncheck the "show FPS" option in the HUD tab :) 

On 3/5/2016 at 11:49 PM, Valsako said:

• DESCRIPTION: Some Sigils can appear on helmets when they're only supposed to affect the body.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: Yes.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: Take any Sigil that is relatively large in some way (Scar Sigil works nicely, but so do most conclave Sigils.), make the sigil have the maximum width and height, and move it as close to the top of your frame as you can. In the case of the Scar Sigil, simply rotate it until it covers the helmet, while Conclave Sigils generally don't require this but they have less noticeable results.

Were you able to do this pre-18.5? :) 

Game(18.5.4) Audio Skipping

Description: Whenever I try to invite someone or change my load out.  Warframe audio starts skipping and makes my friends on any voice program sound robotic.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes.

Steps for Reproduction: 1. Inviting someone to a party or Changing load out

The sentinel weapon bug is really weird, right now (on paper) my sentinel does literally less damage than a peashooter :)

Is this bug an UI bug or is the damage really decreased like it says in the arsenal ?

Description: I was wondering if they ever implemented a clean wipe for restarting a dojo from scratch with material and plat retention, because I'm having a very strange issue? If not, read the screenshot for the full description, and to make sure you see what I'm running into.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Don't know, can't retry or I'd not be here.

Reproduction Steps: Build what's in my screenshot exactly as it is and let me know how it goes

Drive link for screenshot (LINK)

Edited by DC010

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Walk down the stairs ;) You'll find it opens a door that's just below that area. 

I am wondering if this is the same bug I experienced yesterday. We were running the new spy moon and the one with the pedistools, only one of us could see the activating pattern when you hit the switch. There was 3 of us, the host could see the pattern activate, but me and the other guy could not. It didn't matter who shot the button, only the host could see it. Possible visual glitch on this one?

Also, is there a way to edit out quotes on an ipad? >< This thing is not functioning for me well. :( 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

has anyone else been having issues with the staticor not being able to fire if you pick up a data mass in any mission requiring one? ill pick it up and if I have to shoot while carrying it I wont be able to during and after carrying it.

Since the update, so now and than my game just stops and restarts from the login screen. 
I can't seem to find a reason why it's doing this and it's at random moments. When in a mission or just standing still in my ship.

Is anyone else having this problem?

•  DESCRIPTION: Dual Toxocyst make a noise when landing a headshot that alerts enemies in a moderate radius even when in Hushed Invisibility and with Suppress equipped
    • Loki
    • Dual Toxocyst
    • Everywhere

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Have you tested the bug several times? Has the same results occurred on the majority? Yes or no? 
    Yes multiple times, while having suppress equipped and being in Hushed Invisibility at the same time
  • REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    •  1. Shoot Enemy in Head in Hushed invisibility
    •  2. Enemies with their back turned, 20m away are alerted
    •  etc.

This may not be a bug but it doesn't seem like its working as intended, escpecially when Hushed Invisibility states "Weapon noise is reduced by 100% while invisible".

Found a bug: I went to arsenal and changed modes to modify my Archwing. After that I switched to "Conclave" mode and then back to default "Cooperative" mode. After escapin from those menus. I was still stuck in the Archwing chamber. The only way you can escape from this chamber is to activate navigation from pause menu or restart the game.

My warframe is a Level 30 Excalibur.

Edited by jccreszMC

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Please contact support :) They'll help you find it! 

I was unable to reproduce, was there anything else in particular that caused this to happen? I was spamming his first ability with no luck. 

Could you tell me which nodes you were playing on where this happened? 

You can move the box away from the bottom of the screen or go to your settings and uncheck the "show FPS" option in the HUD tab :) 

Hey hey, it was any infested mobile defense, the issue appears to be rectified after hotfixes though and I have not been able to re-produce. There is another post of mine with a screenshot of the bug, where you simply see "Ally" after you upload the datamass to the console.

19 hours ago, Void8 said:

after 18.5.4

still not changed for customized apperance before hotfix.

ISoLpZC.jpg

and

even we reset all colors, the energy color (which customized before hotfix)  remain and can't back to original energy colors.

J0KHSbi.jpg

jHRnkJC.jpg

!?

+after hotfix 18.5.5

lmb7W1q.jpg

still could maintain this appearance. 

and can't back to original eye color .

•  DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in hand:
    • Who: Any
    • What: Any
    • Where: Void/Towers

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Have you tested the bug several times? Has the same results occurred on the majority? Yes or no?
    Yes, its a simple bug and most of the explanation is in this video at 0:50 in: 
Edited by CompletelyUnbelievable
Clarification

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

No. I've done this same thing (making the sigil be large and then placed high up on the torso) on a number of my frames pre-U18.5, so I would know if I could get Sigils to appear on my helmet or not. This just started. It used to be, the Sigils would stick to the torso part and never go up to the head, but now they do. That said, I've noticed another Sigil problem:

• DESCRIPTION: Rift Sigil no longer adds effects beyond just the Sigil's base image.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: Yes.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: Place the Rift Sigil on any frame and you'll notice it no longer applies an energy highlight to the little details in their suit (something that a lot of people liked the most about it). This is the most noticeable on Nyx Nemesis and Proto Excalibur's frontal parts where their armor is more complex toward the abdomen.

I know this isn't one of the things you ask for but:

• CONCLUSION: Given the previous problem I reported, and given this one that I am reporting now, I believe the problem lies in the layering of the Sigil. Consider another glitch someone else reported where Sigils now appear over Loki Prime's little badge on his chest rather than under it. Given this, I think the layering of items was Helmet > Built-in Accessories (aka: Loki Prime's badge) > Warframe Body > Sigil, but now it got messed up somehow and it's now Sigil > Helmet > Built-in Accessories > Warframe Body. I could be wrong of course, but it seems like the most logical conclusion.

EDIT: This bug seems to be fixed after 18.5.5.1, thanks DE! Unfortunately, the sigils on helmets glitch still occurs.

Edited by Valsako
Clarification

1 hour ago, CompletelyUnbelievable said:
  •  DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in hand:
    • Who: Any
    • What: Any
    • Where: Void/Towers

Yes, its a simple bug and most of the explanation is in this video at 0:50 in: 

Oh, this! Hahaha, no, that's nothing new to 18.5 I've known about this for a LONG time. Funny part is, you can still shoot enemies while you're stuck up there but they can't shoot you back, so it makes survival ridiculously easy. Could definitely use a fix, though, because it's really easy to abuse.

On 06/03/2016 at 9:06 AM, ExtraSolarDragon said:

DESCRIPTION: The behavior of pick-up objects (like extractor power-cells) has changed following 18.5. Previously, upon depositing the object (putting a cell into the extractor, putting a datamass into a mobile defense terminal, etc.) the player would continue to have whatever weapon was equipped remain equipped (at least in the case of secondaries/melee.) Now, the player automatically equips their primary, regardless of what was equipped before picking up the object or while carrying it. As a melee-focused player, it is incredibly annoying (and potentially deadly) to have to waste precious seconds re-equipping my preferred weapon every time I put a cell into an excavator.

REPRODUCTION: Bug occurs in Excavation and Mobile Defense missions (have not tested Deception or the new Reactor Sabotage.) This is the fastest way to reproduce it multiple times.

1. Enter an Excavation mission
  2. Equip Melee weapon (may also occur with Secondaries, haven't tested)
  3. Kill power cell carrier and pick up the dropped power cell
  4. Locate an extractor and get close enough that the power cell is automatically deposited
  5. You will now have equipped your primary weapon

Please fix this, it's sooooo annoying.

I've tested switching to my secondary weapon, picked up a power cell, put it into the excavator and then it just switched to the primary weapon.

Please change it how it was before DE, or just make a way to save the current weapon before picking up a cell, after it's dropped / delivered we should have that weapon back and not a different weapon like what's happening right now.

Btw this problem is happening not only in Excavations, but also Mobile Defenses and Sabotages.

Thank you.

Edited by BlAzk0

I cannot complete the Inaros quest because the audio for baro at the start of the 2nd mission with the jar does not play so his sprite stays open and prevents all other audio, this is the 5th time in a consecutive manner this has happened.