Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

• DESCRIPTION: Mods are not working properly on Sweeper Prime (possibly on non prime version too)

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: Yes.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: There are a lot of ways to make this happen but let's use this example. Chilling Grasp Rank 2 1st slot, Hell's Chamber R4 2nd slot, Incendiary Coat R0 3rd slot. Let's add a mod (doesn't matter which mode you use) to any slot -> you lose the Chilling Grasp effects and you only get Heat damage. Let's keep the mod we added and switch Chilling Grasp R2 with Chilling Grasp R0, now it works and I get Blast damage. Let's continue. Let's add a point blank to 2nd polarity slot, if I put a R4 it all works fine, if I put a rank 0 I lose the Chilling Grasp again. Well if you now remove the point blank and put a R4 Seeking Fury to the 2nd polarity slot you lose both Chilling Grasp and Hell's Chamber buffs.

So yeah something is going really wrong in here and it's very annoying. People already talked about this earlier:

and yes it's still here even after the hotfix we got today.

Dual toxycyst proc on headshot makes stealth mission impossible unless you don't aim at the head.

I took it on janus to level it up faster with loki + hushed invis and as long as you don't hit the head you remain unnoticed, however if you do hit the head cousing the proc enemies in a wide area get alerted. pls fix this

Did 2 missions one with going for headshots and one especially avoiding headshots and the no headshot run it deffinatly confirmed it :/.

Character Model are Static since hotfix

DESCRIPTION

Ever since the last hotfix character and enemy models stay in a static position with their arms open, as if the animations are not loading, by disabling directX options in the main laucher the problem is fixed, but disabling it lowers performance and graphic quality

CAN YOU REPRODUCE DE BUG?

Yes, by lauching the game with directx enabled

SCREENSHOT

http://imgur.com/FijXVFa

note that helmet and weapons are detached from the main body

Edited by ThePacBruno

i don't know how to describe it, please show me how to fix this or do something, i don't mind playing like this but it's just too rediculous, this happens to all models include mobs and frames and some probs, i had redownloaded the game and it's still the same, i'm playing this game on Steam

m3zDza5.jpg  ZYKAskJ.jpgVptvHzZ.jpg

Edited by CountachLP400

hysteria bugged

Description

parasitic eximuses can drain valkyrs energy while in hysteria

Reproduction

8/10; in a few cases the effect prevention still worked, but most of the time it doesnt

to reproduce enter a mission with many eximus units (ideally one of the eximus sorties), activate hysteria and see your energy go down from full to 0 in a few seconds (depending on the number of eximus units).

Edited by sh4dowhun7er

Description: Dual Toxocysts are not silent when buff is activated and while it is active, even with Suppress and Hushed Invisibility.

How to reproduce: Shoot enemy in head with Dual Toxocysts, watch surrounding enemies get alerted.

Screenshot story: 

Spoiler

qL82dpB.jpg

pPjLXuA.jpg

Just after shooting the head of another lancer.

Tl8hIpC.jpg

These guys were not alerted, activated buff in another room and started firing as I went to them.(Invis ran out as I took the last picture)

nHIi6li.jpg

bASGsVo.jpg

Please fix these weapons DE, they are by far one of the most interesting weapons I have come across in this game, but being unable to stealth properly with them makes me not want to use them on stealth runs.

Models animation stuck- all models stand with hands at sides. fighting animations obscured . Parts of body in wrong location. Weapons floating in midair offset from models.

UTzQD8M.jpg

avatars have whats looks like duplicate of self, 4 armed ghost form

UM4jT6j.jpg

attachments offset from models

l9Q03LF.jpg

I was originally running in dx9 winxp compatibility then switched to dx10 win10 64bit and this happened. 

test- switched off dx10 and problem resolved. Assume directx 10 issue.

Synoid Simulor energyballs doesnt stack properly

Description

firing with the primary fire button will bounce off the energyballs from each other instead off stacking them.

first shot will leave one energyball, second shot will bounce off the first ball or disappear into the first one, but no damage is triggered. i need to fire 5-7times to get this little

vortexball with the mod split chamber. normally the ernegyballs transmute to the vortexball after 2-3shots

if the energyballs have stacked to the vortexball, the energyballs stack a little buggy too, seems to bounce off and hoover in the vortexball.

Reproduction

yes each time, tested it on akkad over 10waves and in the alert on merkur, odin. the bug occured every time i used the simulor and i had no other weapon with me

may i ask all of you getting those weird DirectX t-pose issues to post some specs?

GPU model and Drivers number would be great, so the devs can rule out suspects.

- FYI there are some newly released drivers by Nvidia that are a complete failure. so keep that in mind.

to obtain your gpu model and drivers, you can:

1- windows key + R. type in DXDIAG, hit enter. wait for completion.

2- Go to the "display" tab and take a screenshot. like this:

Spoiler

KUlGRol.jpg

2a - You could also save your DXDIAG log to any location of your preference and send it via support ticket if necessary. (see pic under spoiler, "save all information" button)

3 - Either add it to your previous post or make a new one. make sure to inform what the sreenshot is about.

The thing i found is no big deal, but i thought i should share it somewhere.

If you dont finish the name in the searchbar, it finds stuff, that dont have the letters in it.

examples:

I search for Vol and besides Volt and Volt Prime, it finds Mesa and Mag (without the Prime)

Ina finds Inaros and Banshee

Rhi finds Rhino and Ember

9 hours ago, ThePacBruno said:
Spoiler

Character Model are Static since hotfix

DESCRIPTION

Ever since the last hotfix character and enemy models stay in a static position with their arms open, as if the animations are not loading, by disabling directX options in the main laucher the problem is fixed, but disabling it lowers performance and graphic quality

CAN YOU REPRODUCE DE BUG?

Yes, by lauching the game with directx enabled

SCREENSHOT

note that helmet and weapons are detached from the main body

2 hours ago, locojuan said:
Spoiler

may i ask all of you getting those weird DirectX t-pose issues to post some specs?

GPU model and Drivers number would be great, so the devs can rule out suspects.

- FYI there are some newly released drivers by Nvidia that are a complete failure. so keep that in mind.

to obtain your gpu model and drivers, you can:

1- windows key + R. type in DXDIAG, hit enter. wait for completion.

2- Go to the "display" tab and take a screenshot. like this:

Reveal hidden contents

KUlGRol.jpg

2a - You could also save your DXDIAG log to any location of your preference and send it via support ticket if necessary. (see pic under spoiler, "save all information" button)

3 - Either add it to your previous post or make a new one. make sure to inform what the sreenshot is about

DirectX static character models issue follow up

As stated before I am having this bug where all charater models stay in static with their arms wide open when directX is activated:

Here are my dxdiag settings

http://imgur.com/a/WSb2H

I admit I dont have the most powerfull notebook to play this game, but I had no problens up until this last hotfix

my warframe (ash), new born kubro and all enemies and team mates bodies are static and bounses forwards and back during any kind of movement. the arsenal in my ship has spun 90 degrees, and the cubes on the foundry are going crazy. 

this is occurring in my ship and any mission I do, it started when I logged on today. 

I have logged out and back on again, restarted my computer and the results are the same. I don't know what caused it all i did was log on and don't know if it can be replicated.

(i cant upload screen shots for some reason)

Edited by DarthLizodus

I'm Still unable to join public sessions due to the same error, "The connection with the host has been lost", i get this text every time and every game I try to join, it's impossible to play for me

4bwZY67.png

Edited by _BUSHIDO_
screenshot

Torid, mutalist cernos and basically all weapons leaving a poison cloud are once again having their clouds not (or selectively) affected by mods. Furthermore their damage is now basically nonexistent with the infested cernos sporting 5 damage ticks on gas clouds.

On 3/5/2016 at 10:43 AM, Msn06s said:

Help... Sand of Inaros Quest bug. After i complete all the quest i dont get  the helmet, chasis and the system in my foundry.

FIX

On 3/5/2016 at 3:39 PM, -Sharpz- said:

I finished the quest.  I had no problem with video card Nivida...or any lag etc.  Great job with update.  My only problem is  I don't have the Protector Helmet, Chassis and no System BP.  I did re-log into Warframe twice and rebooted my computer and NADA....  These items are not showing up for me.

When you're in your Foundry try searching "Inaros" using the search bar located at the top left. You should be receiving an Inaros' part each time you return to your liset after fulfilling a vessel and bringing it back to Opik. If you have completed the quest in its entirety and the parts are still missing please contact support

On 3/8/2016 at 1:27 PM, TheGreatBB said:

I am wondering if this is the same bug I experienced yesterday. We were running the new spy moon and the one with the pedistools, only one of us could see the activating pattern when you hit the switch. There was 3 of us, the host could see the pattern activate, but me and the other guy could not. It didn't matter who shot the button, only the host could see it. Possible visual glitch on this one?

Also, is there a way to edit out quotes on an ipad? >< This thing is not functioning for me well. :( 

Hmm that definitely sounds like it might be a host / client bug. Have you been able to reproduce it? 

In regards to your tablet question... I'm not sure if it's possible to edit quotes on an iPad D:  Have you tried touch and holding? It might bring up an editor. 

20 hours ago, Valaska said:

Hey hey, it was any infested mobile defense, the issue appears to be rectified after hotfixes though and I have not been able to re-produce. There is another post of mine with a screenshot of the bug, where you simply see "Ally" after you upload the datamass to the console.

Wonderful news! If you see it pop up again please let us know :) 

17 hours ago, Valsako said:

No. I've done this same thing (making the sigil be large and then placed high up on the torso) on a number of my frames pre-U18.5, so I would know if I could get Sigils to appear on my helmet or not. This just started. It used to be, the Sigils would stick to the torso part and never go up to the head, but now they do. That said, I've noticed another Sigil problem:

EDIT: This bug seems to be fixed after 18.5.5.1, thanks DE! Unfortunately, the sigils on helmets glitch still occurs.

Helmet sigils is on our radar :D  Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

When you're in your Foundry try searching "Inaros" using the search bar located at the top left. You should be receiving an Inaros' part each time you return to your liset after fulfilling a vessel and bringing it back to Opik. If you have completed the quest in its entirety and the parts are still missing please contact support

Hmm that definitely sounds like it might be a host / client bug. Have you been able to reproduce it? 

In regards to your tablet question... I'm not sure if it's possible to edit quotes on an iPad D:  Have you tried touch and holding? It might bring up an editor. 

Wonderful news! If you see it pop up again please let us know :) 

Helmet sigils is on our radar :D  Thanks! 

I haven't had a chance to attempt to try and see if I can get a repro. I was running it solo last night and it worked fine. In relation to host and connection things, I have noticed that ONLY this map causes me to load/zone in very slowly and sometimes hangs my client when in a group. All other maps vary on time, usually void missions are a little slower, but moon spy can go 2-3 minutes. If I host (which is rare, usually jumps to another) I zone in fine, but someone else gets the long zone in time.

I just wish I could disable the editor and see the code for quotes. :( It was so much nicer. This is great for computers, but mobile devices. :'(

Edited by TheGreatBB

Two bugs to report:

1): New Moon missions not alotting/granting solar system progress (thought every node completed was supposed to confer mastery?)

2): Saryn Prime stats unaffected by Arcane Helmets (or at least, if there is a change, it is not displayed in loadout screens - have not tested extensively).

2 bugs related to melee and excavation, the bug where when you deposit a power core in to the excavator and your forced to unequip your melee weapon is back

and I also just had this weird melee bug where when that happened I was locked out of using any melee attacks except for finishers making it impossible to use my melee weapon in either melee mode or quick melee