The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So PS4 Servers just died...

(PSN)G3cko4239

Question

23 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)beastbread said:

I kid, but seriously some things are legit broken, such as doing 75+ ODD missions and getting exactly 0 Kama handles

Drop rates are lies. Your account is assigned a random number on account creation, and this number influences your effective drop rate. This is why some people get everything day one, and some people have to run a mission dozens and dozens of times for a presumably common drop.

I say this in jest obviously, but you have to wonder sometimes. >_>

48 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Drop rates are lies. Your account is assigned a random number on account creation, and this number influences your effective drop rate. This is why some people get everything day one, and some people have to run a mission dozens and dozens of times for a presumably common drop.

I say this in jest obviously, but you have to wonder sometimes. >_>

Drop rates are datamined and real. But your account does get a random number assigned on each login. That number influences drops when you host. And it's reset at each login. That's why you can do 50 T3 exterminate and not get a cerain drop, then join another host and suddenly get 2 in a row. Or stop playing, return tomorrow and get it first try. That said when drop is 5% base don't expect miracles.

But all that aside servers are online now, right? Good to know. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)G3cko4239 said:

Welp on PS4 logins aren't working and the game freezes on the login screen. What's up DE?

The servers can be overwhelmed after a big update on PC. You just have to be patient, Tenno. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread Teleported from General Discussion to Players helping Players.