Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno's Only Crutch

road2toad

The Tenno.  What can they do? They can control their Warframes to fly through the air, always land on their feet, fly through space, hit the ground running, sliding, etc.  And do you know what the Tenno can do whilst doing that? Reload.  They can reload doing almost anything! But do you know what they can't do, and reload at the same time?  Roll.  You can't reload while rolling, out of all the things a Tenno can do and reload, rolling isn't one of them.

(This isn't a hate thing btw, just pointing it out for healthy discussion!)

DISCUSS! :D

Just now, (PS4)GamerCat535 said:

I think that'd be annoying, for example: in a panic, if you hit the reload button multiple times to make sure you reload, you could end up canceling it and wasting precious time.

Yes, but you could have some sort of half-second cooldown, to prevent accidentally canceling your reload.  (Even though some weapons CAN reload in half of a second.)

what if double-tapping cancels reload? that's still fast but usually not fast enough to happen accidentally, right?

Also, the weapons with 0.5-1 second reload time aren't really an issue reloading anyway since they're so quick, it doesn't really matter if you accidentally cancel those.

Edited by SFTT.Lightning

Guys, the very best fps multi-tasking superpower was the one in Duke Nukem 3D. You were able to run towards a door, open it inwards, while reloading your twin MPs, while kicking with both feet simultaneously.

This game here is a real-world simulation according to my standards! :)

Probably to prevent the entire game from turning into a Limp Bizkit song.

Rolling goes faster than sprinting and reduces the damage you take. Dump your magazine and then just keep rolling, you won't ever need to take cover. Coptering was dumb enough, we don't need another "superior metagame" trick.

7 minutes ago, Kao-Snake said:

Another thing that makes me reload? Grabbing something or hacking something.

Why the "Use" button counts as reload? Any way to change that?

It can be disabled in the Control section for Options under Context Action includes Reload.

2 hours ago, UnknownShifter said:

The Tenno.  What can they do? They can control their Warframes to fly through the air, always land on their feet, fly through space, hit the ground running, sliding, etc.  And do you know what the Tenno can do whilst doing that? Reload.  They can reload doing almost anything! But do you know what they can't do, and reload at the same time?  Roll.  You can't reload while rolling, out of all the things a Tenno can do and reload, rolling isn't one of them.

(This isn't a hate thing btw, just pointing it out for healthy discussion!)

DISCUSS! :D

For some weird reason all I can think of is this
6vXXUzU.gif
http://i.imgur.com/6vXXUzU.gifv