Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #109: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

DERebecca and [DE]Megan are putting their lives in the hands of one, not so simple letter picked out of a Warframe hat. The single letter will determine what is allowed to be equipped! Will they conquer with Chroma, Cernos, Cestra with Creeping Bullseye, and the Cronus? Or shall they fail with Frost, Furis, and the Furax and a Finishing Touch? Tune in to witness the challenge! 

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, see the Fan Concept of the week, hear about a new statuesque contest coming your way, and win Platinum prizes!

Don’t miss your chance at winning this week's PowerPlat jackpot of 10,000 Platinum!! This prize is up for grabs if one of your hosts can successfully complete a Reactor Sabotage mission with their ‘letter focused’ loadout!

See you here tonight, March 10 at 7 p.m. EST. Check your time zones here

Awesome! Just a question. How does the PowerPlat jackpot thingie work? We pick one of the 2 hosts, and if they win that mission, all players that picked that host gets 10.000 platinum? I guess it doesn't work like that, since that's too much and if so many viewers would get it why would it be called jackpot anymore :p But it says "This prize is up for grabs if one of your hosts can successfully complete a Reactor Sabotage mission with their ‘letter focused’ loadout!"

Also, are there any smaller platinum prizes too? "and win Platinum prizes!"

I know I should be asking about the stream and not the platinum giveaways, but the stream happens at 2 AM my time and unless I'd get something from it I wouldn't really stay up for it. :p

8 minutes ago, museman7 said:

Darn it! It's gonna be 0:00 AM in my country, and not even weekend!

Pffff, it will be 3 am here in Russia. And I don't care if it is a weekend or not, or if I need to go to work at 6 am or... Well, I do care about this one, but I'll watch PT anyway.

4 minutes ago, KingChrono said:

Well, if you want it to be at a better time of day, you should move to the Americas.  We have cookies.

And I won't move to the Americas, cuz... You stole our snow this winter! I am offended with you. >_<