The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why havent I recived my clan logo?

(XBOX)Ice Guardian

Question

I spent over 5 hours making a clan logo, & spent 150 platinumn to upload it. the recent update as of 03/10/16 just downloaded, & NOTHING, no message telling me it wasnt approved, no clan eblem, no nothing!...   My clan logo is just a winged-star with a skull above it. no profanity, simple clean flat emblem with 0% copyright risk seeing as i spent 5 hours making the emblem, and thats excluding the time and money i invested into platinum trading and eventualy just buying required platinumn! if i wont get it after almost two weeks, than WHEN!!?!??

12 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, (XB1)BoodieSnatcher said:

I spent over 5 hours making a clan logo, & spent 150 platinumn to upload it. the recent update as of 03/10/16 just downloaded, & NOTHING, no message telling me it wasnt approved, no clan eblem, no nothing!...   My clan logo is just a winged-star with a skull above it. no profanity, simple clean flat emblem with 0% copyright risk seeing as i spent 5 hours making the emblem, and thats excluding the time and money i invested into platinum trading and eventualy just buying required platinumn! if i wont get it after almost two weeks, than WHEN!!?!??

It is the next update after its approved . Not next update after submission it took my old one a month to be approved 

Look under account management on the main warframe website if it still says pending then it has yet to be approved 

The latest hotfix just came through, but still no clan logo!
WHAT  T H E  H E C K ? !
I spend money on this game, and enjoy this game A LOT, but the lack of feedback, or updates in my current experience makes me question if spending money on this game is an investment anymore.
AT THIS POINT I'M PROVOKED TO JUST ABANDON THIS ABANDONED GAME, AND CHECK OUTOTHER GAMES LIKE "THE DIVISION".
I HEAR ITS REALLY FUN :D

5 hours ago, (XB1)BoodieSnatcher said:

I WAS EXTREMELY EXCITED when i seen the hotfix in 10min notice, but now im beyond dissapointed an filled with regret
woo... another update ( , ,)

Aprowed Clan logos come out with Updates not Hotfixes, afaik U18.5.6 is developing not in Cert yet, so u will,pbb, get the Logo with this Update.