Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frame You Hate The Most?

IcyCold

So, Simple question which frame do you hate the most that you've used and why?

I'll start it off of course mine is Saryn, slow and her skills weren't as fun as I thought them to be only her ult was good and If i wanted that I would just play Mag. I'm not saying her other skills are useless just not very useful besides decoy and even then not so much...

Trinity, her abilities are utterly useless.

Sadly, I agree. I got her so I could be a healer. I literally don't ever use link or Well of Life, because enemies die so fast that they don't matter. I use energy vampire and spam my uber. Very useful in Defense missions, keeps us alive for a very long time, but its just boring to play. 

I really think she should have some sort of offensive skill.

I didnt built Vauban, and will probably never will, because his ulti is so annoying, that it affects my movement.

As a Loki player, im trying to get into melee range, then BAM, he pops a black hole in the middle of the mobs, i get airborne too. Greatly interrupting my attacks.

I built Rhino, and i sold him after leveling to 20, i couldnt stand it, because the slowness.

Edited by Princze

I don't hate a Frame, but there are some Frames that occasionally irritates but very, very slightly. Vauban Vortex for obvious reasons, fun to cast it by yourself, annoying to your allies. Loki, well Loki himself isn't annoying unless someone decides to make your game a living Hellfire mod. Then there is Trinity, nice abilities and I like the style and that it is rare but the truth is that she is so passive that in a long run she is boring, just utterly too passive so she turns out probably the most boring Frame there is at the moment. That being said, they really don't irritate me at all. If all then occasional slight irritation but as I love to master all I like all playstyles.

Having all frames but normal Excalibur and Frost Prime... I can say I dislike...

Vauban.

Woo Tesla nades EVERYWHERE! I actually removed it to focus on other moves. People love me for using Bestille on defense missions. Not so much on locking out a side using Vortex.

He has very low shields and doesn't benefit from redirection as much.

He has 40 armor! Sure it's not as bad as a few other frames... But that's 10 less then Excalibur and the problem is Vauban looks more armored naturally! Must be plastic. Why is his armor lower?

I dont really hate any of the frames but there are some I prefer more than others.

I dont use all that many abilities from the frames, I prefer defensive and distraction abilities over direct assault, aoe, or health/energy gain abilities. For example I love rhinos iron skin, frosts snow globe and lokis decoy and invisibility.

Saying that one of the frames I less like is trinity. I didnt use any of her abilities while leveling her as they seemed pretty pointless for me seems I prefer to use guns to kill my enemies over using abilities and already has a high enough level of redirection and vitality not to need healing. The link seemed ok but wasnt all that great if you ask me.

Edited by Gh0st_Slay3r

I don't hate, or really dislike any of the Frames, but I have ran across countless people who hate Frost for some reason.  It's a PvE game so I don't see why you should really hate another Frame,  they're your teammates.  It's not like because they get more kills than you they're going to get a better reward...

But I do dislike the play style of some frames, but that's just personal preference.

I favor Frost, and Rhino because I like playing the Tanky role in every game I play. 

There are no "worst" frames, there are players and their own styles, which may not fit a warframe´s signature style. Therefore, hate comes when you force yourself to play a style not fitting you at all.

Not frame´s fault. Player´s if u ask me.

Peace and sex all day long.

I hate Loki, because he invented switch teleport, which the Grineer learned and now use to troll me.

It's not like they use it to pull me into an ambush or a carefully laid out kill zone or anything. They just do it for the lolz, and say "Lol, now u on the wrong side of the room facing the wrong way .. noob!"

I haven't actually played any frames I don't like though. I guess Mag comes closest because her abilities are mostly a little underwhelming.

If I had to pick a single Frame that I like the least it'd be Mag. Her appearance appeals to me the least - purely because aside from a fairly cool Helmet she looks really plain. 

I know a few really good players who use a Mag from time to time though, so it isn't so much 'Hate' as 'I'm not playin that one.'