To the people who say Azima needs a buff

lerfi

Just watch it in action.

Spoiler

Headshot only

Spoiler

Here's the build used, 2 formas

McO7QG1.png

And yes, I know, I don't have Primed Pistol gambit, what can one do about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seriously guys, before complaining you should get ingame and try it by yourselves, this weapon is amazing.

Edited by LeFr33
Added a video with HS

Sorry to say this but yes it does need a buff. We waited for 100 days for this weapon and we get a low-mid tear one? I don't say it should be the next Death Star but cmon.. at least make it mid-top tear. I mean this is what we get for the loyality what we show? I know "it's just a log in weapon so it's not much of an effort to get it" ... but for 100 days? (well at least Primed Fury and Primed Vigor gonna be more usefull than this)

1 minute ago, Askell91 said:

Sorry to say this but yes it does need a buff. We waited for 100 days for this weapon and we get a low-mid tear one? I don't say it should be the next Death Star but cmon.. at least make it mid-top tear. I mean this is what we get for the loyality what we show? I know "it's just a log in weapon so it's not much of an effort to get it" ... but for 100 days? (well at least Primed Fury and Primed Vigor gonna be more usefull than this)

You do realize this is one of the best secondary weapons right now, did you see how easy it took down that Gunner? I'd like you to present me a secondary weapon that can do the same without it being the Aksomati..

Edited by LeFr33
Edit: Secondary x2

WOW you had to use 1 and a half clip to kill a lvl 100 corrupted heavy grineer. This weapon DOES need a buff.

I just got it and I find it funny, I even put a forma on it already, but I'll simply use it as a "fun" weapon and not as a serious one for sorties & stuff.

A 100 days tribute weapon should at least be good, this one isn't that powerful and the spining attack is even more "meh".

1 minute ago, LeFr33 said:

You do realize this is one of the best secondary weapons right now, did you see how easy it took down that Gunner? I'd like you to present me a secondary weapon that can do the same without it being the Aksomati..

Lex prime. and probably akjagara & sinoid gammacor

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

huh. *flashes back to all the comments of me calling this weapon MR fodder*

welp, guess it's a Crit weapon so... *looks at my maxed Primed Pistol Gambit/Primed Target Cracker and smiles menacingly....*

10% crit chance isn't that much for a "crit weapon"

Edited by Trichouette

1 minute ago, Askell91 said:

They did that so DE won't get yelled at by players who said "Why do we have to be put through a timewall?!!?!"

2 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

WOW you had to use 1 and a half clip to kill a lvl 100 corrupted heavy grineer. This weapon DOES need a buff.

I just got it and I find it funny, I even put a forma on it already, but I'll simply use it as a "fun" weapon and not as a serious one for sorties & stuff.

A 100 days tribute weapon should at least be good, this one isn't that powerful and the spining attack is even more "meh".

Go ahead and try to kill it with the Lex Prime as fast as I did here mate, same with the akjagara. Gammacor can't really do much anymore aswell. Staticor is amazing but it's not really a pistol ehh

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

you're forgetting that it's an Auto weapon, and this guy got it to 22% without Primed mods. I have both Primed mods maxed out, it'll likely hit around 40%. on an automatic pistol, that's pretty damn deadly, especially for what is essentially a FREE weapon.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you're forgetting that it's an Auto weapon, and this guy got it to 22% without Primed mods. I have both Primed mods maxed out, it'll likely hit around 40%. on an automatic pistol, that's pretty damn deadly, especially for what is essentially a FREE weapon.

Also if you take in the fact if you have Arcane Awakening & its activiates before you deal with a heavy gunner. Probably shreds right through em

Just now, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Also if you take in the fact if you have Arcane Awakening & its activiates before you deal with a heavy gunner. Probably shreds right through em

I have five of those and always complained, you might be right doe... holy.

It needs a buff because the damage is to low.5 more damage would help alot.Your video shows it clearly.I dont care about the time you killed the gunner i care about how much ammo you shot at him.

Edited by K0bra

4 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

This is an example of that, IMO. :P

This weapon isn't great nor op in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Do you even math ? :D

10% x (1+1.87) = 28.7%

Good for an automatic, but not enough to be called a "crit weapon"

Plus you guys are forgeting that meanwhile he empties 1 and a half clip on one corrupt heavy grineer, at least 2 or 3 other spawned...

I do like this weapon against nulifier though :D

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

I do have Arcane Awakening as well.. with that RoF and magazine, it looks like it might replace the Wraith Twin Vipers as my favourite auto pistol.

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

10% x (1+1.87) = 28.7%

Plus you guys are forgeting that meanwhile he empties 1 and a half clip on one corrupt heavy grineer, at least 2 or 3 other spawned...

1 minute ago, Nitresco said:

Maxed p-gambit is +187%. Your crit chance will be 28.7%.

math is not my strong suit, we can't be good at everything. but even so, that's still OK for a gun we get for FREE.

2 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

10% x (1+1.87) = 28.7%

I used level 100 gunnies as an example, this just shreds through your average sortie lol

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

math is not my strong suit, we can't be good at everything. but even so, that's still OK for a gun we get for FREE.

Yeah because the way we get it should totally determine if the weapon is great or not.

I wish the secondary fire would be more useful :(

I like beyblade weapon :D

Edited by Trichouette

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that's still OK for a gun we get for FREE.

Every gun can be gained for free. One could argue that logging in for 100 days takes the same amount of effort as grinding up the resources for an arguably better secondary.