The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can I level up frames at

recounted

Question

13 answers to this question

I have been told he is pretty good warframe.   He is pretty good on defence missions considering a lot of his skills are great for defence. Once you get vortex unlocked that skill is great. I tried to mod mine with mods that are good for vortex. But Tesla link mod is great for the first one just can't remember what syndicate it is in. And as I can't get into the game atm I can't really give you what my Vauban bold is as I can't remember off by heart sorry.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Optimos_Only said:

Draco is a good place.

For passively leveling weapons, while your high DPS and / or support (also not bleeding out lol) actually contributes to the Squad? Sure.

For leveling squishy Frames from Rank 0? Ehhhh ... can you not? Pretty please?

Dark Sector Defense on Mars / Neptune / Eris has that map where you can stay safe way up on that container

with the Cryopod down in the "kill zone" allowing you to freely rain down death from above (woo Tonkor & co).

I run semini once or twice, slot in as much survivability and efficiency as possible, grab a maxed out weapon, then move to draco. I find that most people don't mind as long as you can hold a point and only get downed once or twice a round.

Edited by ADirtyMonk

Run Appollo, it's easy peasy with decent loot.

Last time I went, I spent 25 minutes sitting in front of extraction with a bow and just one shotting everything.  Managed to bottle knock and kill enough that I didn't need to hit LF towers. XD

Dont PUG in Draco, you will either meet other players who want ezzy level up while dieing alot, or be burden for normal players.

Draco is for weapon level up.

Good place to level frame:

Dark Sectors in general with Sechura (Pluto) as top. If we have good primary (could be tonkor) it is very easy.

Some Grineer Survival, going for 15m (Key). On Saturn Mimas is nice and easy. Cassini is a bit harder but more xp.

I personally aim at lv 10+ missions from the start. If we have pimped weapon it is not a problem.

Vauban have a bonus for defenses (Tesla or Bastille trap)

Not sure how much you care about other staff than XP. But Jupiter Dark Sector gives neural sensors. Eris Dark Sector gives neurodes. And Sechura Pluto gives 20k credits each 6m. (just dont tell abou it or nerfs happen)

Edited by felixsylvaris

ODD is a favorite for leveling up frames.  it's close enough for every kill to be shared with all team members and there are LOTS of light units to murder... 20w will get 200k XP pretty consistently.   also the keys cost nothing in resources to make, so you can run them as host all day.

I'm leveling an ember w ignis which is huge fun against infested... in 20w, i just got 4 neurodes on top of 220k XP (and 4000 focus from my lensed ignis).

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

Heiracon. Vauban does well there and pretty much everyone will love you if you keep up your Bastille and have the Repelling Bastille mod.  That's my go to place for leveling and creds nowadays for everything, plus you can get some decent mods there.