Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag and Volt forgotten

Vicious_Vipa

instead we get Inaros, Shock Eximi, Events, patches, hotfixes for those patches...  and whatnot. 

where they forgotten? 

why does the focus only lie on new things instead of fixing or reworking the existing things? 

Edited by Vicious_Vipa

6 minutes ago, Vicious_Vipa said:

why does the focus only lie on new things instead of fixing or reworking the existing things? 

The focus isn't on "new things", only Convergence is (puns now over). Mag is undergoing a rework which will likely ship around U19 or later. As she is now, she really doesn't need much of a rework. Maybe only her 3 could use a fix, but, she's a pretty solid frame otherwise (and my most used frame to date). Volt is more or less the same. Super speed is great, the shield is great, Capitance is great, and his 1 is a pretty good stun.

In my experience, it's only mostly players that haven't yet learned how to use a specific frame to their individual benefit that complain about reworks. Example: most players that complain about Limbo don't understand how his abilities work and/or have almost no practice with him.

Side note: Mag's regular helmet>Mag Prime helmet...just had to say it.

15 minutes ago, xochild said:

The focus isn't on "new things", only Convergence is (puns now over). Mag is undergoing a rework which will likely ship around U19 or later. As she is now, she really doesn't need much of a rework. Maybe only her 3 could use a fix, but, she's a pretty solid frame otherwise (and my most used frame to date). 

if she is a solid frame, then why is there not any single Tenno in universe who uses bullet attractor. 

Mag is "2" and Corpus. and greedy for greedy lazy farmers. nothing more 

I love volt already now for what he is. unlike the other ridiculous AOE devastation frames he is diversified and acts pointedly. I guess I was just hoping for a buff ;) 

but please make this buff act  pointedly, too.  no 40m AOE devastation by pressing one button over and over please. 

Edited by Vicious_Vipa

7 minutes ago, Vicious_Vipa said:

There are many practical and useful applications for Mag beyond that, including Crush if you know how to use it in an advantageous manner.

8 minutes ago, Vicious_Vipa said:

if she is a solid frame, then why is there not any single Tenno in universe who uses bullet attractor. 

*raises hand* Bullet Attractor works great in several instances where you want to make sure everything hits your target, instead of superficially looking at Bullet Attractor, see the benefit of virtually guaranteeing all attacks hit their target.

Which brings me back to my main point: learn to use a frame's strengths well, and any frame is not only viable, but, great to play with.

20 minutes ago, Vicious_Vipa said:

I love volt already now for what he is. unlike the other ridiculous AOE devastation frames he is diversified and acts pointedly. I guess I was just hoping for a buff ;) 

but please make this buff act  pointedly, too.  no 40m AOE devastation by pressing one button over and over please. 

Uh, hi.  I've mained Mag and Mag Prime for two years now and I utilize all of her abilities.  BA happens to be great for non-invuln phasing bosses, because it increases damage as well as improves overall DPS.  

In fact, my top kills are in Grineer, followed by Infested.  She isn't just a Corpus 'frame.

I'm just kinda bummed out they nerfed certain Volt shield/gun interactions (beam extension etc.) and said in the very same release note a replacement was on the way "asap"... Well, that was about half a year ago and we're still waiting for it, some kind of compensation for the meantime would've been nice, regardless of any rework plans... That being said i'm VERY curious what they'll come up with with him, my favourite frame, tbh i always thought he was next to perfectly balanced already... Whatevs. Mag on the other hand seriously needs a touch to make her more viable across all factions and less of an endless scaling corpus nuke...

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir

1 hour ago, Vicious_Vipa said:

Why do people keep saying this rubbish when old things are regularly being updated?

Not updating a couple of specific old things means the focus is only on new things? Do some research.