Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well, I haven't played Warframe in awhile- let's try to get Atlas

(PSN)JT-Come-Lately

All I see here is, "I most likely don't have properly leveled or modded gear and a boss whipped me so I'm going to make a vaguely whining post in the feedback forum and leave people to try to infer what I mean, rather than just saying what I mean directly."

Just go ahead and level up your weapons and archwing. I was able to solo him once I was able to level all of my items up to 30, and I was able to get most of the necessary mods while doing it. I was using the regular imperator and centaur sword along with an Odanata Prime. Even with the regular Odanata just use your first ability a lot which will help with dps on the boss and then your seeking fire which can help kill off the mutalist ospreys that spawn, hell you could just use your sword to kill them off really quick as well. 

It was always a mistery for me the amount of complains about Atlas' boss. I mean, I'm not usually one to say "it was ez 4 me so git gud", but honestly, when your have frames like ash who drops from virtually non existent enemies (excluding the trial), like Nezha who you can only farm once a day, like Ivara who shares the drop table with million other things, like Equinox, who has 8 parts dropping from the same boss... Honestly, when you have so many frames whose acquisition depends more on luck than anything, a hard boss like the Golem is a goddamn piece of cake. I personally enjoyed more the vid than the frame itself.

On 15.3.2016 at 4:18 AM, (PS4)JT-Come-Lately said:

*Is one-shotted and punished by Jordas Golem until I am thoroughly convinced that it was a mistake to log in at all.*

Welp, that's enough Warframe for today!

*tips hat and logs out^

Jordas Golem is a tier 3 boss, on a node that has lvl 32-34 enemies. He should be tough. Thought I've seen people tearing him down in 8 seconds (old youtube videos) while others fight him 8 minutes straight.

I love Archwing and the game gave me an opportunity to level up my gear during the time you were out: affinity booster event. And back then I haven't got new weapons so the answer was forma my Archwing gear and make it strong (in similar way you build your warframes and success in high tier missions such as with sorties).

Nowadays I help our clan mates with Jordas Golem assassination. And without exploiting the game and without doing fancy stuff (excluding itzal blink and grattler), for me it takes approx 70 seconds to kill him (solo play). Sometimes he goes berserk with his ADHD things. And yes, some times I die. But we have 4 revives per mission :)

And to courage you, here is a solo run from today with gamepad (platform: PC)

Edited by carnaga

13 hours ago, Borg1611 said:

I haven't bothered to get him yet. Zero desire to level anything related to Archwings. A low tier warframe locked behind Archwing content isn't really much of an incentive either.  

"Low Tier" You must be new

@Borg1611

Just noting immense blind dislike for grindy warframes that most players aren't willing to put the effort in to get, and don't have to ability to 4-To-Win from a lot of a newer players. For the record, if you take the time to mod Atlas correctly, he is hands one of the best solo frames in the entire game. His landslide can one hit almost anything, and what doesn't die, gets sent out of the map with ragdoll. Combined with his ability to place walls that can form around objects (Mobdef consoles etc) without limiting players to a far weaker frame such as a Frost and spamming your "3". Speaking of the durability of the frame itself, he has the second highest armor rating of any warframe in the game, and has the ability to spawn up to 3 walls with about 12k health each, along with spawning two large golems to bullet sponge and CC an area, which also provide for amazing decoys. ~The one thing I will give you, Atlas's "3" is horrible, but we don't talk about that ;)

All in all, while the grind for him is a pain, it's far worth it in the end to someone who doesn't want to spend their entire time with the generic power creep frames. Anyways, all in all, if you've got a good collection of mods, you should see about trying to get him, you won't regret it. (:

Edited by Spar_k

• 2 weeks later...

Step one: Run Corpus exterminate

Step two: Get the mods for it, possibly potato and forma it.

Step three: Run J3, pop energy shell for 50% damage and double crit damage

Step four: Watch him burn

Also, Archwing is an entirely separate game mode, so if you don't want to put a little bit of effort into it, expect to be disappointed with it. And Atlas is quite the fun frame to use once you get used to him, he just doesn't quite work as well in a team environment as others such as Trinity with infinite energy/healing, Frost with increasing survivability of a specific point or nova with crowd control. He's just like Chroma in that you need to build him properly to make him work well, but he is terrific when he is built right(Unlike Oberon who has been the largest challenge to find a good build for, with the only good possibly i can find being a high range/efficiency build and just spam '4')