Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funniest Rage Quit You Ever Saw In Warframe?

1 year ago. Playing pug T4 survival and I only brought the D.Nikana. (Sword Alone wohooo)

The guy was like.

"Do you have a deathwish?"

I say

"Trust me, I can do this."

Everyone proceeds to die except me (Lifestrike ftw)

"If you used a gun you could've saved us"

*Rage Quits*

Maybe if he was better he could've survived.

Back when I was actually playing Archwing when it first came out, I joined a random group with 2 others in Interception, one of whom never moved an inch. When I enquired if he was AFK, I got a rather rude response from the other person who was apparently OK with power-leveling him.

I ended up leaving the group myself, not ragequit but just regular quit. However, the power-leveller then proceeded to PM me insulting my skills and bragging about his own. "Do you think you're hurting me? Do you think I can't do this alone?" Etc. I simply responded "Who cares? But thanks for taking the time to write, that's sweet. XOXO"

I then put him on ignore, took screenshots of last mission results and chat, and submitted them to support.

Never had someone rage at me for quitting before or since.

1 hour ago, Kao-Snake said:

Wow that was years ago, I dont know if it counts... Someone saw me with Excal Prime, called me a "P2W noob" and quit the mission.

The green jelly bean was strong in that one.

Never had the rage quit part, but the "Paying scrub" comment is something that I always find funny.

Mine? One day playing Saryn on Saturn Survival. People go to a corridor and camp there:

Him: "Saryn come" -> Never did. It's freaking boring.

Him: "There's always a *@%y78 that messes it up"

Me: "I won't. It's boring and besides, I can do good myself"

Him: "Okay then, bye" -> Goes to extraction, forces extract with 3 other people.

*shrugs*

6 minutes ago, matto said:

Me spawns into a defense mission.

One squad member says : "NOT EXCAL!!!"

Player quits.

Still don't understand what went through his mind.

I guess he really hates Cali.

As much as I love Excalibur, having that guy who kills everything in the whole map with Exalted Blade sucks.

Edited by NightmareT12

6 minutes ago, matto said:

Me spawns into a defense mission.

One squad member says : "NOT EXCAL!!!"

Player quits.

Still don't understand what went through his mind.

I guess he really hates Cali.

I heard not everyone likes excals that swoosh-swoosh their swoosh-swoosh every time :D

2 minutes ago, matto said:

EB wasn't a thing yet.

Edit: Tenno'd.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Some guy says to me after mission that when I said in the mission (Sortie Sabotage in Corpus ship) that we should use coolant cell. The player who then quit the lobby after the mission said to me that I should play in solo if I want to do something my way. While I had completely explained why using Coolant Cell is way more safer than fuel cell.

After he left I just raised my eye brows and was confused. When I said to myself "I guess just like all MM tittle carrying games Warframe too has grown a bit more... Uncomfortable part of community"

Funniest rage quit was my own on a t4 survival after one hour i put extract because everyone was dying i ran to extract and proceeded to get absolutely destroyed because no one else was leaving . It got to the point where only two people had revives left and one was constantly getting downed.

After repeatedly saying to extract i just ended it  moral of the story is extract when the host tells you to or you lose that part you wanted for being a dumb. 

Got pm'ed why did you do that? I told him you should have listened the thirty times i the host told you to extract. We would have failed the mission anyway because they only had a revive each and they were not leaving. 

That was the last time i ever did anything through recruiting to this day. 

Drops Ember in Infested Invasion - 2 people left the squad.
Sees another Ember boasting how easy it is to dominate 15 level grinner (saturn defense) - accidental "kill steal" with syndy proxy - Ember leaves the game.

From my side - joins Spy sorties - see rhino trying to rhino his way trough - quits.

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

Sees another Ember boasting how easy it is to dominate 15 level grinner (saturn defense) - accidental "kill steal" with syndy proxy - Ember leaves the game.

From my side - joins Spy sorties - see rhino trying to rhino his way trough - quits.

... No comment

6 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

I suck at spy missions so I usually just tag along, let the others do the actual spying whilst I kill everything in sight. 

Mine is recent. Sortie mission 3, against corpus, interception, last wave. It was laggy. The first guy ragequits because we could not revive him in his last chance. Even if he spent all of his revives, just wait until the mission is over and he could get the rewards, but no, he left. The others, soon after, quit too, probably because they were afraid we could not complete with just 3. Host migration (i was afraid), then i come back. I take 2 points, and win after 20 seconds. Then mop up the survivors and rewards!

My patience paid off. Theirs...well...

funniest rage quit? One that I did.

I invited people on the recruit chat to do some t3 md. I had a hard day, so my patience levels where null. Most people were quite talkative nd charming, but we got a troll who insisted on sending the elevator up,and down, preventing us from using it.

I really don't like trolls.

So I simply said "Guess who wont be coming here next round? It's YOU! :D" Everyone else started throwing him fire. Mission ends, I instantly quit and invite everyone except the troll.

I got limits. Dont push them.

6 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

funniest rage quit? One that I did.

I invited people on the recruit chat to do some t3 md. I had a hard day, so my patience levels where null. Most people were quite talkative nd charming, but we got a troll who insisted on sending the elevator up,and down, preventing us from using it.

I really don't like trolls.

So I simply said "Guess who wont be coming here next round? It's YOU! :D" Everyone else started throwing him fire. Mission ends, I instantly quit and invite everyone except the troll.

I got limits. Dont push them.

Your limits are a bit high, I would have aborted the mission entirely, then reinvited. Wouldn't even bother finishing that run.

Trolls...

Spoiler

+WILLY+WONKA+_03e87d1a034c5f10c3bb0dfd32

Draco, first round. High mastery player with maxed frame gets suspiciously downed. Another player and I rush to help him up, he types in chat "Let me die, Carrier is gone". I revive him anyways because I can't read chat while there's a dozen different coloured effects flashing on my screen. He quits. I shrug.

On a different note, if I find something in a game I don't want to put up with, I just reset my router, so it doesn't count as quitting am I right?