Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zhuge seems to just be a glorified boltor prime

KalthianPrime

Yeah, it's like Attica that way. It will take Thunderbolt. Now that I think about it, Attica is probably a more accurate comparison. Not the most impressive, though the slash is a nice addition, especially after Baro's most recent offerings (and this weekend too). Thunderbolt kind of sucks to be honest though, because it's damage isn't affected by mods (static) so it falls off really quickly.

Edited by Kalthain

Hm, so it's pretty much Attica with less damage and a lot more Status Chance. A few other small improvements over Attica as well.

Attica is a perfectly fine weapon, so I'm sure Zhuge will be decent as well.

Flavour text is interesting though - 'Marriage of Earth weaponry and Tenno technology'? This certainly seems to imply that the majority of Tenno technology has no relation to Earth weaponry? Seems fishy.

11 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Flavour text is interesting though - 'Marriage of Earth weaponry and Tenno technology'? This certainly seems to imply that the majority of Tenno technology has no relation to Earth weaponry? Seems fishy.

I think it's just saying that the bow is a good mix between ancient Earth design and modern Tenno practicality. Like, a thousands-of-years-old invention improved by more recent technology.

1 minute ago, SortaRandom said:

I think it's just saying that the bow is a good mix between ancient Earth design and modern Tenno practicality. Like, a thousands-of-years-old invention improved by more recent technology.

I thought that all Tenno weaponry was at least part Earth design though. I mean, the Orokin refer to their fighting style - the gun and the sword - as 'The Old Way'. I assumed The Old Way was Earth weaponry. Eh, maybe I'm reading too far into it. I'm sure it's just a reference to the fact the weapon was designed by Zhuge Liang.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Everything is buyable in the market, short of Prime gear.

Not everything. Try and find any of the original research weapons, such as Dera or Ignis.

That being said, he meant that the bp is buyable in the market.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Not everything. Try and find any of the original research weapons, such as Dera or Ignis.

That being said, he meant that the bp is buyable in the market.

The second sentence disagrees with that assumption though.  They said that "No clan or research required"

And next time I'll be sure to take the time to type out every little thing that's not available, sorry. 

Sooooo does no one see the "ALARMING" on the Noise level?

I have played with this Crossbow, and I am amazed every time I alert an enemy for shooting with a bow type gun that literally makes the same noise as the Attica, and less noise than the Latron Prime.

17 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

The second sentence disagrees with that assumption though.  They said that "No clan or research required"

The blueprint is available in the market. It doesn't require research. It does still have a build time. I figured that went without saying.

I hope that clarifies things.

14 minutes ago, Zurakci said:

Sooooo does no one see the "ALARMING" on the Noise level?

I have played with this Crossbow, and I am amazed every time I alert an enemy for shooting with a bow type gun that literally makes the same noise as the Attica, and less noise than the Latron Prime.

That was the first thing I noticed.

An intentional nerf perhaps? Meaning they want you to waste a mod slot to make it silent.

1 minute ago, Rebellis said:

That was the first thing I noticed.

An intentional nerf perhaps? Meaning they want you to waste a mod slot to make it silent.

I find it Ironic how my operator mocked my gun for that JUST perfectly for THAT reason: