Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.6.1 + 18.6.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Myscho said:

Yes, not every player is affected with these problems

i had this problem in the morning, then in the afternoon i was able to log in for like 2 hours,right after dinner when i logged in i got the same problem again

Ultimately, stuff happens, but I would really like DE to acknowledge this issue. It doesn't take more than a "Yes, we know stuff is happening and we're working on it", to make me feel better... but keeping us in the dark is absolutely insulting and unprofessional.

The issue I'm referring to: Whatever they did to prevent the DDoS attacks is now preventing a lot of players from being able to connect, save progress after missions, or even change arsenal loadouts without disconnecting.

Edited by Fayatrix

8 minutes ago, Fayatrix said:

Ultimately, stuff happens, but I would really like DE to acknowledge this issue. It doesn't take more than a "Yes, we know stuff is happening and we're working on it", to make me feel better... but keeping us in the dark is absolutely insulting and unprofessional.

The issue I'm referring to: Whatever they did to prevent the DDoS attacks is now preventing a lot of players from being able to connect, save progress after missions, or even change arsenal loadouts without disconnecting.

you are absolutely right

Exactly the problem.

39 minutes ago, Fayatrix said:

Why is there infested gooey stuff on my ship and how do i get rid of it?

i've tried everything

my ignis, amprex, atomos, angstrum, ogris, anti infested spray and other cleaning products

plz help :,c

On 2016/3/16 at 7:43 AM, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.6.1

Fixes

·         Fixed various localization issues.

·         Fixed an issue in Mobile Defense Missions causing the Staticor to stop firing.

·         Fixed the Zhuge being listed as Alarming when it should be Silent.

·         Fixed an issue with the positioning of the Chat window not saving.

Hotfix 18.6.1.1

·         Fixed Archwing Mods having no affect.

i don't know where to go but my game is bugged big time all the warframe's and npc's look dismantled or something how can i fix this ?id=650229609... and how do i post my screenshot of it on this post..?

Edited by dovahkiin6