Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Dead?

Voidforged

2 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Conclave is dead but it's actually very fun.

I can agree it has its moments, but the huge majority of the community doesn't play it because, I belive, its counter intuitive regarding the game as a whole and as it stands its just a frustrating mess most of the time with the typical raging of allegedly OP weapons and what not.

Sometimes finding a lobby in conclave can be a hassle. Most people don't really play conclave because it doesn't stand out more since Warframe is more PvE based. The people who play conclave on a daily have an upper hand on those who don't which can affect the enjoyability. Also yes it can be a bit laggy at times which can be frustration. DE is well aware of this and that's why actions are being took to increase enjoyability in conclave

45 minutes ago, (XB1)TheGoldenMedal said:

Sometimes finding a lobby in conclave can be a hassle. Most people don't really play conclave because it doesn't stand out more since Warframe is more PvE based. The people who play conclave on a daily have an upper hand on those who don't which can affect the enjoyability. Also yes it can be a bit laggy at times which can be frustration. DE is well aware of this and that's why actions are being took to increase enjoyability in conclave

DE shouldn't force people into pvp either  though .

3 hours ago, Henji said:

Wth ? how does that happen to you ?

I mean, does it happen just in the conclave or during normal missions as well ? 

Celeron craptop. All though it's complete garbage, fully optimized I get 30-20 fps. It's playable.

Edited by Waffl3madmurder

38 minutes ago, Waffl3madmurder said:

Celeron craptop. All though it's complete garbage, fully optimized I get 30-20 fps

Dam...I don't have much knowlodge about PC beyond the memory RAM and graphic card but a nvidia gtx 600 and a 8gb memory ram with a windows 7/10 (64bits) in your PC shouldn't be that expensive, plus you will have at the very least a couple years or so to enjoy it if not longer if you just play games like warframe, I would buy the 800 series or 900 since graphic cards are more demanding for current generation of games though.

Edited by Henji

4 hours ago, Kao-Snake said:

Its a loss-loss situation: lower ping settings, you find less matches, almost none. Higher ping settings enemies will teleport around the map and take 2 clips of Gorgon to kill and they kill you throught the wall.

I can't really disagree

I've had games that I was just getting destroyed by one particular player, and i thought it was odd that he was so accurate, Literally found out later that my connection to the host was so bad that my character was running in place for the duration of the match... 

34 minutes ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

I can't really disagree

I've had games that I was just getting destroyed by one particular player, and i thought it was odd that he was so accurate, Literally found out later that my connection to the host was so bad that my character was running in place for the duration of the match... 

HcqORAn.gif

They have to do something about how hosting and matchmaking works in this game before the PvP can be even remotely balanced (never mind the PvE frustrations it causes as well).  It's just like Archwing, where they keep releasing things for it but don't solve the core problems so very few people bother to give it a real shot.  Their neglect is causing rifts in the community, at this point.