Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #110: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

20JAz5j.jpg

DERebecca and [DE]Megan are bringing out the big arrows in a Zhuge only Conclave match against friends! Once the darts are down, Wyrmius calls their name for a sure to be rage inducing PowerPlat Challenge!

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, see the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

Don’t miss your chance at winning this week's PowerPlat jackpot of 11,000 Platinum!! This prize is up for grabs if one of your hosts can successfully complete their Wyrmius high score challenge!

See you here tonight, March 17 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

Talking about conclave, i am having an hard time to find conclave games now, and i still have 20 daily missions to do to complet my weekly challenge when the last updates said it changed to 10. (I won't be able to complet these 20daily challenge since i wasn't able to log for 2 days, and because of host migrations during the game that makes daily missions not counting for the challenges) snif ;(

Anyway i will watch you guys pvp, because pvp is fun ;)

Edited by clemza

do you think the stalker should get a re work because my friend has been marked 23 times and yet the stalker still hasn't spawned on him. I figure this is kinda contradicts his character and sort of makes it seem like he will hunt you down whenever he feels like it which is kinda funny don't you think. I think what should be done is to make it a little more harder to get marked and make him a little more difficult. I know everytime you get marked you get a percentage increase of chance of him spawning. however the percentage thats given is very small and takes awhile before he actually spawns. I was wondering if you could increase the percentage of him spawnig and just make him a little harder and maybe make it more rare to get marked