Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Fun Questions)Your First Prime And What Warframe Represents You And Why?

My first Prime was Loki Prime as i started to love Loki but wanted the benefits of the Prime variant.

And as for the Frame that represents me... Excalibur. He is very versatile, good at many things depending on how and where you use him.

Ember Prime was my first prime.  I bought Ember Prime Access with no hesitation after enjoying WF thoroughly for the first couple or few weeks after the PS4 launch.  I also bought stock Trinity a day or two after launch because I prefer support classes and Trinity is that support-tank I was looking for.  Trinity continues to be my favorite to this day, although other frames are beginning to get more of my attention.  I also bought Trinity Prime Access because it felt tailored to me as it offered two things I had been asking of DE for...the longest time, Trinity Prime and Kubrow Prime Armor.

The only thing left I ask of DE is the next step up in sparring weapons, be it Kogake Prime or Secura Obex, and a stance with more kicks than punches.

Other than that...I'm just enjoying the ride until the servers are turned off.

I still have no prime warframes or weapons.:sadcry:

Which warframe represents my personality?  I'd love to say 100% Limbo, but I lack gentlemanliness. I'd think that my personality is akin to Limbo and Mirage: intelligent, weird and wonderful.

Edited by DrDippy

First Prime: Frost Prime (not when unvaulted). Fun story with it. Doing T3 exterminate that had around 20 or higher % drop chance rewarded me with junk or Forma BP or even fully built formas (no joke). After 20 or so runs, did a T2 exterminate to help a teammate....

I got the part drop... 1,9% chance... RNG at its finest....

Warframe that represents me?
I'd like to say Excalibro...

But I must go with Mag Prime or Frost Prime

Why?

Mag Prime - everyone disses Mag, yet i pull tricks out of a hat with it. Not that useful against grineer people say. I say pull them down towards bottomless pits. Insta death + ragdoll for my 2 second breading time. Also

Ever used bullet attractor? Properly modded, it will shred everyone and leaves a small bomb afterwards. Use Prism and bullet attractor. Watch the numbers fly and giggle.

Frost Prime - I managed to build my Frost Prime into vanguard that can jump into combat hotzone and leave with area clean. Also makes me feel badass after i detonate the snow globe as i walk away from successful room cleaning.

Edited by Data-Zero
Dear Lawd, my grammar

My first prime was Frost Prime (he was the first one to come out, therefore the first one I got).

I think Loki represents me - I really get a kick out of being mischievous, funny, trollsy, etc. I laugh a lot and have a good time. 

<---- First prime. Bought PA.
Representing frame - probably limbo, i'm hated by everyone except a select few, and mostly useless(jk)

In all seriousness, probably Trinity because I enjoy helping people a lot, and tend to prefer supportive roles.

Edited by Jinx1111

I cannot remember which was the first prime I purchased from Paccess but for me Rhino Prime represents me, Rhino has a solid skill set that allows him to support his team, take damage without faltering and is highly mobile with offensive direct damage capabilities. He fits my personality and my play style very well. I am very supportive of the people around me, I face my troubles and problems fearlessly and am not afraid to get in the middle of the situation with direct and assertive response.

First Prime frame was Ember, and it was love at first light. I Love her area suppression and damage abilities, there's nary a power that I don't use on her. As to why? I always like to play the Mage in fantasy games so yeah, she throws fireballs....nuff said.

My First Prime : Frost Prime, 5 Days Before the First Prime got Vaulted, for 100 Plats, Since Then i Collected all Primes ASAP before it go to the Vault..

Warframe That Represent me : Equinox..!!  The Duality of Time And Space, Man And Woman, Chaos and Order, Love and Hate are part of the Balance and Equilibrium that Hold My Fragile World together..