Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Fun Questions)Your First Prime And What Warframe Represents You And Why?

First Prime was Frost 'cause I'm cool like that

But my representing frame is Nekros because there's something alluring to him...I like raising the dead because I force my foes to watch their friends die and make them kill the ones they held so close and only to make them die again.  When I desecrate, I defile their corpses, there is no rest in piece, they receive no salvation in an afterlife. When I terrify, I force those who oppose me to live their darkest fears over and over again until my Dread's arrow pierces through their skull...and when I soul punch? A pain that makes my enemies wish they were dead.

But I'm not like...sadistic or anything like that he's just a killer frame.

tumblr_ma488gRo9s1r65aj5.gif

First Prime was Nyx, mostly since her parts just fell into my lap. The frame which represents me? Might be the new Inaros frame. Because 1. I've always been a fan on hot deserts, they have always been my favorite type of level (as far as atmosphere goes) ever since I was in Middle school. 2. He's easily the most lore-filled frame currently in-game, which helps greatly in making him feel like more than your average mass-produced frame. 3. Who doesn't want to be an exalted, life stealing, near-immortal, mummy god-king?

• 2 weeks later...

im very dry in that way, warframe represents since 2 years what i like to play since nothing better arises from the "space of offers from gamingindustry"

i have no specific choice for anything because i have all what in warframe exist ... the grinding, levelling and marketing and all this, you know ? =)))))))))))

looks like warframe has smth for us/me other games havent (^^

as well as i learn most in wf from people which dont own everything and which are simply more then good players and which carry a big heart for good teamplay, they are my heros

Edited by Guest