Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ironman vs 16 tenno(warframes)

Archenius

9 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

You probably deserve it, because i'm willing to bet that the very reason you posted it here is simply because you wanted iron man to win and you picked this place just to have easy victory.

Then you owe me 50 :platinum I already told you that it was just a test and I am exaggerating on extreme fanboyism more like bias 

3 minutes ago, Archenius said:

Wrong again ironman can resist telepathy(though that was a different suit not bleeding edge armor but I'll say it anyway)4725528-iron+man+tp+block+1.png

you dont play fair?

he lost cause it wasnt that suit...

and if he was , ill send him into the rift for ever

Well, for example, Loki just disarms him, and his suit is useless. He's still a pretty tough combatant without it, but it's manageable.
Inaros can drain him forever.
Atlas just punches him until he's bored.

And so on.

Just now, Tsoe said:

you dont play fair?

he lost cause it wasnt that suit...

and if he was , ill send him into the rift for ever

Well to be fair I never said ironman can win against limbo but I have said ironman can win against the ones in a group picture

"How would Iron Man win?"

With a plot based weapon. He's essentially a high tech Adam West's Batman, cept that instead of Shark repellent spray, he gets doomsday weaponry needed to defeat whatever enemy he has in front of me that has enough plot weight to go around Stark's basic weapons.

So saying "Iron man from the comic" is saying "infinite possibilities/plots/weapons/abilities Iron Man".

Just now, Archenius said:

Then you owe me 50 :platinum I already told you that it was just a test and I am exaggerating on extreme fanboyism more like bias 

Now you owe me 500 platinum , because "it was just a test" is a common excuse people use as an attempt to hide their stupidity.

1 minute ago, LABAL said:

Well, for example, Loki just disarms him, and his suit is useless. He's still a pretty tough combatant without it, but it's manageable.
Inaros can drain him forever.
Atlas just punches him until he's bored.

And so on.

How can loki disarm bleeding edge ironman? The suit is literally part of Tony stark and I have a counter arguement why can't Loki disarm bosses that have built in weapons? And also bleeding edge ironman can just basicat morph any weapon he desires

And from the picture, Loki just damn fries his suit, while Ash bleeds him dry and Mag makes sure that his suit is now nothing more than a metal coffin, while Trinity supplies endless energy that only Tenno can utilize.

Unless he nullifies their powers somehow. Then they become mere mooks, not woth a panel in a comic book.

Which is unlikely if Loki's Disarm comes first. Because he has no way to figure out the frequency before it hits him. And no way after, either.

Edited by LABAL
Yet another compulsive edit.

3 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Now you owe me 500 platinum , because "it was just a test" is a common excuse people use as an attempt to hide their stupidity.

Wow what did I ever do to you to become hostile and disrespectful at the same  time.

I intend to make it test so what do you want me to say? I have been honest all this time

2 minutes ago, LABAL said:

And from the picture, Loki just damn fries his suit, while Ash bleeds him dry and Mag makes sure that his suit is now nothing more than a metal coffin, while Trinity supplies endless energy that only Tenno can utilize.

Still why does it not affect boss enemies with built in weapons and seems fine? And tony stark has super human duranlity and a healibg factor that can heal both himself and the suit and also even ironman is prepared his bleeding edge ironamn suit can resist mags manipulation

vg65p.jpg

And by the way, applying the comic book logic, everything depends on the writer, so you can keep up this pointless argument forever. You wouldn't know better, because it didn't happen. Now stop this nonsense at once, before you are branded as a troll.

12 minutes ago, Archenius said:

Well to be fair I never said ironman can win against limbo but I have said ironman can win against the ones in a group picture

Wait, so you can pick your own opponent just so Iron Man has chance of winning. But only certain warframes must be able to deal with the most overpowered version of the ironman? That sounds fair, it's as if you're not a fanboy who just want iron man to win.

3 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Technically bleeding edge ironamn is not the most overpowered suit he has in his arsenal, and as I said it was a test  to begin with so I don't know why your starting the obvious of me picking the bleeding edge ironamn armor against 16 tenno.

What does Ironman do against a hitscan bullet to the head? He's dead in 0 seconds.

He also won't have any armor or shields because 16 tennos can have 4 CP and 5 SD.

Then Warframes of course can stunlock him in plenty of different ways, etc.

The Void is, quite explicitly, a "hellscape where science and logic fail."

Iron Man is a hero whose whole shtick is science (fiction) and (cartoon) logic, whose powers depend on the specific continuity.

If you're going to demand that only Warframes X, Y, and Z can/will fight him just to cover the weaknesses of your favorite version, we can smack him with the Nerf bat right back down to his Mk I jalopy at will and see how he stands up to something that more advanced scientists than he ever was can only explain as magic.

Just now, Archenius said:

Still why does it not affect boss enemies with built in weapons and seems fine? And tony stark has super human duranlity and a healibg factor that can heal both himself and the suit and also even ironman is prepared his bleeding edge ironamn suit can resist mags manipulation.

Wait, Ironman is a new boss? A cross between Stalker and Juggernaut? In some fancy armor? Meh. Corrosive projection. And a good weapon. And not standing still. Since you use a comic version of Ironman, it's only fair that Tenno is also not a player, but a Tenno from the lore. Without ingame limitaions.

Edited by rand0mname

Just now, rand0mname said:

Wait, Ironman is a new boss? A cross between Stalker and Juggernaut? In some fancy armor? Meh. Corrosive projection. And a good weapon. And not standing still. Since you use a comic version of Ironman, it's only fair that Tenno is also not a player, but a Tenno from Codex. Without ingame limitaions.

A very good point. In lore, Limbo himself can Rift-Walk across the Origin System, and Tenno are likened to divine beings. Inaros is even worshiped as one.

This is how the real fight goes: 

Tenno beats Ironman through sheer strength and number.

Then Ironman comes back from an alternate universe that soemhow nullifies all Tenno powers.

Then the Tenno find some sort of hidden strength within themselves to defeat this new Ironman.

Another Ironman appears and defeats the Tenno by using some other weird power suit.

The Tenno beat Ironman again using some other trick up their sleeve.

This cycle continues because OP profits off of everyone's tears.

Then One Punch Man destroys everyone because he is the antithesis of the superhero genre, ending the fight.

Winner: One Punch Man, ggwp

1 minute ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

This is how the real fight goes: 

Tenno beats Ironman through sheer strength and number.

Then Ironman comes back from an alternate universe that soemhow nullifies all Tenno powers.

Then the Tenno find some sort of hidden strength within themselves to defeat this new Ironman.

Another Ironman appears and defeats the Tenno by using some other weird power suit.

The Tenno beat Ironman again using some other trick up their sleeve.

This cycle continues because OP profits off of everyone's tears.

Then One Punch Man destroys everyone because he is the antithesis of the superhero genre, ending the fight.

Winner: One Punch Man, ggwp

I love your humor by the way.

All you need are 3 frames. 99% Blessing from 1st Trinity, Ash's Bladestorm ignores armor, EV Trinity finishes with Well of Life + EV if necessary.

In all seriousness there are too many variables to be accounted for eg. are we measuring hitpoints, does Iron Man have a shield value that Mag can take advantage of, does Iron Man have energy pool that can be nullified by magnetic proc., Is Iron Man vulnerable to status procs, what level is Iron Man and what are his base stats, can he be radial blinded for finishers with covert lethality etc.