The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it just me or does anyone relate Warframe with Power Rangers as well ?

Henji

If you guys have been around long enough, you may as well be aware of that Warframe have strong influences from asian culture, more accuratly to the famous Super Sentai series. 

Or more commonly known here, in the west, as Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. 

As a 90s kid I watched the very first season season of Power Rangers, and after, watching the Legendary Battle (for nostalgia I guess) it got me wondering how many players relate the game with the show.

• 1 month later...

I'm taking the liberty to revive this thread, because this just happened. A new Power Rangers movie, coming 2017, and this...

prangers.jpg

...is what they will look like. Getting a lot of warframe vibes from their design.

Edited by RazorTip

29 minutes ago, RazorTip said:

I'm taking the liberty to revive this thread, because this just happened. A new Power Rangers movie, coming 2017, and this...

Spoiler

prangers.jpg

...is what they will look like. Getting a lot of warframe vibes from their design.

lol Indeed I thought the same 

On 05/05/2016 at 7:04 PM, RazorTip said:

prangers.jpg

Looks like Iron Man rejects if you ask me.

Ah, I remember the first PR movie. Good times. Especially the toys. I remember getting that purple ooze goo and dropping it all over the place and ruining the carpet. The stuff smelled too.

GOOD TIMES. Should really watch that movie for nostalgia. Haven't seen it since.