The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima any good?

(PSN)drahkel

Question

6 answers to this question

I enjoy it. I just use radiation+viral using the four dual stat mods and punchthrough (with damage and multishot of course) and didn't have any trouble with enemies in a pistol only Grineer Sortie exterminate. The secondary fire uses a bit too much ammo for what you get imo though.

If you're expecting it to destroy lvl 100+ heavy units and be ammo efficient, then you're looking at the wrong type of secondaries. It works very well at hosing the average enemy unit  (Butchers, Elite Lancers, Seekers, Troopers and whatnot) anywhere from 3-5 at a time. Enemies that are grouped up are where it's most effective.

Edited by Maicael

I'm using Azima right now. Its no Marelok or Sonicor or Lex Prime thats for sure, but its a rapid fire machine pistol that I can fairly regularly hit 6k yellow crits with.

Prime Target Cracker and Prime Pistol Gambit - yes I know low starting crit chance and that only pushes it to 28.7% crit chance but its 10 shots a second so you WILL see the yellow numbers

Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, then all four base elemental mods (deep freeze, heated charge, convulsion, pathogen rounds)

Again, not a top tier weapon (nor top tier modding on my part but whatever) but its fun to use and unless I need a CC or really high damage secondary for really long survivals I've been bringing it with me everywhere I go.

It's no top tier weapon but it works fine.

As long as you hold back on the alt fire if you like being efficient as most of the shots will miss in most cases and that is for a full clip.
Just think about emptying half your clip by firing straight into the air each time you use the alt fire...

It comes with a weapon slot and there currently isn't a way to get a second one if you change your mind, so you should keep it. If you sell it and regret it, you're boned.

And because of that, you may as well add some forma while you're at it. I mean, why not, if it's going to stay in you inventory.