Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Dakra VS Broken War

batzerish

Question

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Artarrwen said:

Broken-War.

Higher base damage, higher crit rate -> higher attack rate thanks to Berserker, damage multiplier from Crimson Dervish stance. Easier to mod (2 polarities against 1 on Dex Dakra).

Also, dual sword stances are terrible.

17 minutes ago, Artarrwen said:

Broken-War.

Higher base damage, higher crit rate -> higher attack rate thanks to Berserker, damage multiplier from Crimson Dervish stance. Easier to mod (2 polarities against 1 on Dex Dakra).

10 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Also, dual sword stances are terrible.

thx guyss

Broken-war outclasses Dex Dakra in any possible way.

In fact, Dex Dakra is a terrible weapon, standing in the lowest tier in their own weapon bracket which is dual swords.

If you want dual swords that's worth something, get Dual Raza, Dual Kamas Prime, Dual Ichor, Dual Cleaver or even Dual Zoren, they do much better job.

Edited by ClinkzEastwood

4 minutes ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

In fact, Dex Dakra is a terrible weapon, standing in the lowest tier in their own weapon bracket which is dual swords.

That is an exaggeration on on so many levels. Dual Heat Swords, Ether Swords, and Nami Skyla are just a few dual swords out classed by Dex Dakra. But yeah, Broken War outclasses a lot of melee weapons. Dex Dakra is upper mid tier, perfectly suitable for lvl 50 and under enemies.

Kind of suprised anyone would compare Broken War and Dex Dakra though. Dual Kamas Prime or Prisma Dual Cleavers are better competition for Broken War but I guess if you don't have those dual swords....

18 minutes ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

If you want dual swords that's worth something, get Dual Raza, Dual Kamas Prime, Dual Ichor, Dual Cleaver or even Dual Zoren, they do much better job.

yeah im agree

5 minutes ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

Does that "right" build also requires you to spin like a ballet dancer until every single joint of your pinkie fall apart?

Unfortunately yes. But since orthos prime was my fav melee since release, i think i got used to it ;P. Though, dual kamas prime could still get a higher slide attack damage. Was doing my obligatory testings and i found out that dex dakra could get some huge shots against ancients (probably headshot). Not against grineer though due to status chance and attack speed not being high enough to shred armor.

Still, #LesionMasterRace

Edited by IceColdHawk