Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe turning into dark souls?

Niliam

1 hour ago, Kao-Snake said:

Something like "Royal Guard"? With a "Attack Reflector"?

Nope. That would be a poor man´s choice = Random + i don´t even can´t time the block when i need it. 

Imagine a block like in DMC. You wield a gun but if you press block you do a block! I know that´s a new and revolutionary idea for some people.

Edited by VoidNomade

Unless DE radically changes the numbers of NPC that spawn at a time, this game is not going towards Dark souls. Dark souls had a few NPC to deal with at a time and they are all dangerous but they do not just appear constantly or in huge numbers. Personally, I find games like Dark Souls easier than most first person shooters because the NPC's number and how to deal with them is unchanging.

The games that Warframes reminds me of right now seem to be a mix of Ninja Gaiden (the black version on the original xbox, really hard game but fair) with some Serious Sam styled NPC spawning (their coming from every direction and it's a frantic bloody mess).

On 3/24/2016 at 5:35 AM, Niliam said:

The shadow stalker, sentient, the bursa, the kavat, all one hit kill, super hard enemies, is this game turning into Dark souls game?

I thought DE put Nightmare missions for people who want a challenge, and they reward greatly when accomplished.

Why is DE be forced by those players who only talks, but rarely do any nightmare mission; to turn this game into Darks Souls series?

And to those players who want challenge, you have the challenging mission you asked for; why do you force everybody on the planet to play the way you want?

And yet, you rarely do any nightmare missions that was requested for you?

Bursa? Use a Mag.

Stalker? Use a Vaykor Marelok.

Kavats? Use a Sonicor.

Sentients? Bring weapon variety to combat their adaptations.

High level fodder units? Use a Tonkor, or again, take the Sonicor. Or if you REALLY want to cheese it, take a corrosive/magnetic build Synoid Simulor.

Learn to be equipped for all situations, it's why you get three weapon slots and a ton of elemental combinations. Not to mention, unless you're playing a tanky frame, ALWAYS have a CC gun, or a large AOE weapon, it'll get you out of a tight spot real quick.

The game is nothing like dark souls, but I understand how a poorly equipped player could feel that way :P

On 3/24/2016 at 2:35 AM, Niliam said:

all one hit kill, super hard enemies

On 3/24/2016 at 2:35 AM, Niliam said:

is this game turning into Dark souls game?

Trinity, Valkyr, and Chroma are all having a good laugh at that. Loki’s probably laughing, too, if anyone could find him…

Edited by ChronoEclipse

On 3/24/2016 at 5:45 AM, Zilchy said:

Shadow Stalker is hilariously easy, 

I'm slaughtered by Shadow Stalker half the time.  Soma Prime, 2 Forma.  Playing for 2 and a half years, still no hate blueprints.  You are tragically inaccurate, confirmed.

8 hours ago, EvilKam said:

I'm slaughtered by Shadow Stalker half the time.  Soma Prime, 2 Forma.  Playing for 2 and a half years, still no hate blueprints.  You are tragically inaccurate, confirmed.

Perhaps you just need to be better prepared. I can't remeber the last time Stalker killed me, he's really easy, even with the adaptive armour, he has very simple patterns that are easily avoided.

Shadow stalker,I killed with 7 frames per second and a drakgoon. The bursa threat is a bullet flip away from being nullified, and a decently nodded grakata can handle up to level 30 anything, past that, karak wraith, Braton, boltor,hek, tigris, etc. Grab a frost, or  most any frame with 150 armor or up,and get to it, tenno. 'S not hard.