Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LoR Seems to bring out a few bad peeps :(

CorerMaximus

Just now, Askell91 said:

Well raids are not as simple as for example a sabotage mission where you can explain everything in two words.. if you want to do that fine its up to you, but don't call others who refuse to agree with you toxic and put them in a place of "don't belong into WF".

If they are polite, then fine. But if they are jerks, then no they don't belong here. The people in the OP were clearly jerks. 

Just now, Eminem2420 said:

If they are polite, then fine. But if they are jerks, then no they don't belong here. The people in the OP were clearly jerks. 

I do agree with you on that. Most people in this game are nice and helpful, but if you try to do everything by leeching on others and when they refuse to help (not in a rude manner), i can not agree to call them what you did, thats all. Raids are not for beginners. You should have at least a minimal understanding what to do to respect others effort. 

Just now, Askell91 said:

I do agree with you on that. Most people in this game are nice and helpful, but if you try to do everything by leeching on others and when they refuse to help (not in a rude manner), i can not agree to call them what you did, thats all. Raids are not for beginners. You should have at least a minimal understanding what to do to respect others effort. 

Its hard to have an understanding of something you haven't done before. Most people learn best through experience. And respect goes both ways. The people who have done it before need to respect the newer players. Most don't, and that is the problem. 

1 minute ago, Eminem2420 said:

Its hard to have an understanding of something you haven't done before. Most people learn best through experience. And respect goes both ways. The people who have done it before need to respect the newer players. Most don't, and that is the problem. 

There is a reason why most people ask for MR and "experienced". The other party who does not.... well good luck masochist.

1 minute ago, (PS4)HyperInfestation said:

I have a headache.   And I have lost my voice recently.   Why you ask?   Because I have been yelling "GO STAND ON THE MOTHER EFFING BUTTON MOTHER EFFER"  

I know that situation to well i go first and some random leech stays with some frame that's not at use at all and all yelling at him stand on the pad dude just runs around or even says i go last, i'm just like GET that idiot ignored.

2 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

MR means nothing. Every player that has some experience should know this. 

"MR and "experienced" (under experienced i mean experienced in raid). I did not said only MR. MR -> more time put in the game -> MAYBE more experienced (it's not guarantied). They ask for it thats that.

Edited by Askell91

1 minute ago, Askell91 said:

"MR and "experienced" (under experienced i mean experienced in raid). I did not said only MR. MR -> more time put in the game -> MAYBE more experienced (it's not guarantied). They ask for it thats that.

This argument is going in circles. I'm not going to derail this thread further. 

1 minute ago, Eminem2420 said:

I know an MR 2 troll that does every raid like a boss.
It's only about u wanna fast raid 4-5 ppl you got time well fine we can get few leeches.
MR however means nothing but above 5 u can determine he's not a new that just installed tha game and got 2frames 2 mods and one weapon. AKA has no sense on what's he doing.
Also neat trick there LF hours spent in game over 100-200 is fine.

3 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

Game is full of lairs and ppl that have no life so good luck on that exp thing.

27 minutes ago, Forsaken. said:

i think you mean the decode part.

No, i meant inside Jordas himself when you're blowing up the nerves and such. The geometry of that place is wak and the bad minimap doesn’t help very much. Combine that with the buggy mechanics, and there’s a lot of problems there.

5 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

It depends on the person. I've had high level Mastery rank players lie about raid experience and Mastery rank 8s run the raid flawlessly. 

Beating the raid comes down to 3 factors. 

#1 Willing to work as a team (includes listening, or explaining. Or switching jobs with somebody else)

#2 Looking for/understanding the mechanics (you need to know how to beat the boss to beat the raid :P)

#3 mentality ("Oh I'm overpowered so this is a peace of cake and if we mess up its the other guys fault" that won't get you any arcanes thinking like that)

Just now, ChronoEclipse said:

No, i meant inside Jordas himself when you're blowing up the nerves and such. The geometry of that place is wak and the bad minimap doesn’t help very much. Combine that with the buggy mechanics, and there’s a lot of problems there.

well i done it few times gota ask on that one, that all is true it's confusing and $&*&*#(%&. just stay outside and help drive the spore with meele or, kill stuffs so you driver can move the spore like a boss. That's even easy done said for a leech :3

I have a headache.   And I have lost my voice recently.   Why you ask?   Because I have been yelling "GO STAND ON THE MOTHER EFFING BUTTON MOTHER EFFER"  

606851.gif

It is surprising... how many people have a hard time staying on their designated button... Every time LoR fails cause somebody didn't stand still on their button or killed everyone by getting off their button makes me salty... 

BUT thats why i have arcane revives!

9 hours ago, Senpai-Pie said:

Why were you going in a Trial with no idea what to do in the first place?

Edit: For the sake of being specific, why didn't you look up some videos on what to do before going for it? It's a bad idea as a whole.

maybe because he wanted to play and experience the raid himself with other players ?

i dont recommend to watch videos on how to do stuff it rly takes away all the fun

and in my opinion only the more experienced players are to blame if they fail to guide newer players through the raid

with great power comes great responsibility

4 minutes ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

It depends on the person. I've had high level Mastery rank players lie about raid experience and Mastery rank 8s run the raid flawlessly. 

Beating the raid comes down to 3 factors. 

#1 Willing to work as a team (includes listening, or explaining. Or switching jobs with somebody else)

#2 Looking for/understanding the mechanics (you need to know how to beat the boss to beat the raid :P)

#3 mentality ("Oh I'm overpowered so this is a peace of cake and if we mess up its the other guys fault" that won't get you any arcanes thinking like that)

Simply perfect said!
Listen u leeches wanna arcanes read this ^^^^^^^^^

It's interesting reading the 'git gud' arguments in here.

They seem to be coming from a lot of people who don't understand the OP's point of view and don't want to. Weirdly, they're experiencing the pressure as well. They just respond to it differently, directing it outward instead of inward.

Either way, Trials are a place where time/resource investment combine with the biggest problems Warframe has: speed of gameplay making it difficult to learn about the game, deficiencies in tutorials/affordances to teach the player, matchmaking/connectivity always threatening to flip the table, and people who can't (or won't) be compassionate about the struggles of people who really do want to be a useful teammate.

Let's take a look at some of the responses to this post in particular, and see if we can notice any patterns.

19 minutes ago, Forsaken. said:

well i done it few times gota ask on that one, that all is true it’s confusing and $&*&*#(%&. just stay outside and help drive the spore with meele or, kill stuffs so you driver can move the spore like a boss. That’s even easy done said for a leech :3

Doesn’t work so well when you're the Bless Trin and hosting to boot.